• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fantasies of Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    Here is my site, which will turn 2 on April 17. I admit that I've worked hard on it, even though POSSIBLY to you it does not.

https://keytofire.net

I'm in a desperate need of hits (unique visitors) and I'm starting to get pretty unconfident about the whole thing, and I don't want to copy any ideas from any sites. This is my problem.

If you have any ideas, email me at [email protected], and I will credit the idea to YOU.

Thanks,
    Red530

chester

Chester! TCG/Gaming Strategist
    Years
    You need a Niché. Something to offer.

I have my Battling Section, and Gaming Pages (The Revamped ones)

Remember, hits aren't that much of a big deal, so if they're unsettling you, just write some content. Owning a fansite is meant to be fun. 200 Unique is more than nill!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 8, 2007
    Bookmarked.
    I'll join the forums and tell all my friends who like Pokémon.
    I'll link to it on my site.

Loving the site! I hope it gets far and popular, just make the yellow a lighter or darker shade of purple, and credit whoever you got the pics from.

Back