• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Farasha's Breeding Corner - Now Trading Extra Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
Years
  • Farasha's Breeding Corner

I am now available for trades! FC: 1247-2376-8969

Welcome to my breeding thread! Eventually, I would like to turn this into a specialty breeding thread. Want to breed a Timid Eevee for that perfect Jolteon but don't want to spend all that time hatching eggs? That's where I come in. Tell me the species, nature, gender and any egg moves you want and I will breed and breed and breed until I get your perfect Pokemon in exchange for something on my wishlist.

Ordering custom-bred Pokemon from me:
    * Package 1 - Species and Egg Moves: You could give me just about anything on my wishlist for one of these, and offer stuff that isn't on there. Any gender, non-shinies, crappy IV spread, useless Nature, I really don't care.

* Package 2 - Species, Egg Moves and Nature: This one takes a bit more work. I get more specific with genders and moves. This package is where I will ask for most of my breeding stock, and will probably ask for more uncommon Pokemon. No shinies or rares though.

* Package 3 - Species, Egg moves, Nature and IV spread: Now we're getting down to business. You'll have to realize that it might take months to turn out the perfect Pokemon, and that's a lot of eggs! Plus I'll need to know where you're wanting to put your EVs and I'll need to level them to 5 to calculate IVs. I'll need rare Pokes, or maybe just something I really, really want. Shinies are good offers in this package, or parents with good IV spreads. I'm always looking for a wider move pool of breeding stock, too.

* Package 4 - Species, Egg moves, Nature, IV spread & Full EV training: That's right - if you don't want to take the time to raise that perfect fighter yourself, I'll do it for you. But I will need something pretty freaking good to make it worth my time; keep in mind I'm trying to breed and train my own team on top of all this! Make an offer, and I'll consider. Like I said, though, it had better be good.

Current Orders:
    * Pkg 1: Impish Tyrogue (chubb_o_wubb) - Success!
    * Pkg 2: Careful Skarmory, Whirlwind & Drill Peck (Young Stunna') - Success!
    * Pkg 4: Adamant Rhyperior, Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn/Avalanche, 31/31/31/x/15+/x, 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Def (A-Burrito) - In Progress
    * Pkg 4: Adamant Garchomp, Outrage/Earthquake/Iron Head/Stone Edge, 31/31/10+/x/10+/31, 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe (A-Burrito) - Pending

But what do I do with all the extras, you ask? They go up for trade of course! The following are Pokemon that I've turned out in an attempt to breed something else - my culls and extra stock, in other words.

I do not have IVs on any of these Pokemon, but upon request I will level them up to 5 and do the calculations - keep in mind that at level 5 the calculations can be highly inaccurate. All Pokemon are Male at lvl. 1 unless otherwise noted.

Eevees - Basic Moveset (Tackle, Helping Hand, Tail Whip):
    Some of these could actually be useful to raise.
    * Adamant, Loves to eat. (Flareon)
    * Adamant, Somewhat vain (Flareon)
    * Bold, Mischievous (Vaporeon) x 2
    * Bold, Strong willed (Vaporeon) x 2
    * Bold, Likes to thrash about (Vaporeon)
    * Bold, Often dozes off (Vaporeon)
    * Bold, Capable of taking hits
    * Calm, Strong willed (Flareon/Glaceon)
    * Calm, Often lost in thought (Flareon/Glaceon) - FEMALE
    * Calm, Quick to flee (Flareon/Glaceon) - FEMALE
    * Impish, Likes to run (Leafeon)
    * Jolly, Strong willed (Leafeon) - reserved (chubb_o_wubb)
    * Jolly, A little quick tempered Leafeon)
    * Jolly, Capable of taking hits (Leafeon)
    * Calm, Likes to thrash about
    * Calm, Good endurance (Glaceon/Flareon)
    * Modest, Strong willed (Glaceon/Flareon)
    * Modest, Somewhat of a clown (Glaceon/Flareon) x 2
    * Sassy, Often lost in thought (Umbreon)
    * Sassy, Proud of its power (Umbreon)
    * Sassy, Often lost in thought (Umbreon) - FEMALE
    * Sassy, Somewhat of a clown (Umbreon) - FEMALE

Piplups - Some with Water Pulse, some have an HM set from my starter:
    * Adamant, Likes to relax (Sword Dancer)
    * Bold, Alert to sounds
    * Impish, A little quick tempered
    * Impish, Capable of taking hits
    * Jolly, Capable of taking hits
    * Lonely, Scatters things often
    * Lonely, Alert to sounds

* Mild, Sturdy body
    * Naive, Scatters things often
    * Naughty, Likes to relax
    * Quiet, Capable of taking hits
    * Sassy, Often scatters things

Chimchars - Basic Moveset (Scratch, Leer)
    * Rash, Proud of its power (Scarfer)
    * Hardy, Alert to sounds
    * Lonely, Capable of taking hits
    * Relaxed, Quick tempered

* Sassy, Somewhat of a clown
    * Serious, Somewhat vain

Abras - Basic Moveset (Teleport, Hidden Power - don't ask me what kind)
    * Hasty, Sturdy body (Starter) - FEMALE
    * Modest, A little quick tempered (Scarfer)
    * Bashful, Likes to run - FEMALE
    * Bashful, Likes to run

* Gentle, Likes to run
    * Relaxed, Likes to run - FEMALE

Wanted:
    As breeding stock:

* Female Gible/Garbite/Garchomp
    * Female Houndour/Houndoom
    * Female Donphan
    * Male Skitty/Delcatty with Wish
    * Male Meowth/Persian, Aipom/Abipom or Shiftry with Nasty Plot
    * Female Milotic/Febass
    * Blissey

As Pokedex completers:
    * Female Combee
    * Burmy/Wormdram/Mothim
    * Heracross
    * Croagunk
    * Toxicroak
    * Mime Jr./Mr. Mime
    * Red/Blue/FR/LG starters (Charmander, Squirtle & Bulbasaur)
    * Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald starters (Torchic, Treecko & Mudkip)
    * Gold/Silver/Crystal starters (Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile)
    * Also feel free to make an offer - I am a Pokedex completionist and I'm really, really looking for Gen III Pokemon, since I don't have a Gen III game to use in the Pal Park.

Feel free to ask if I have breeders in stock to make your perfect Pokemon! If I do, I'll start breeding it for you right away.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've got emerald so I can get you some gen III pokes if you like, Heracross for instance.
    I was wondering if I could reserve the top three eevee's. Adamant, Bold, and Jolly.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • I've got emerald so I can get you some gen III pokes if you like, Heracross for instance.
    I was wondering if I could reserve the top three eevee's. Adamant, Bold, and Jolly.

If you're going to reserve trades, I'd like to know exactly what you're offering in return. Heracross would be nice.
    Also, since you have Gen III, would you happen to have that Skitty/Delcatty I need?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    do u shiny breed
    if u do il gladly trade an ut shiny jolly ralts for one

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    i have blissey but im not intrested to anything you have there make me a offer?

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • do u shiny breed
    if u do il gladly trade an ut shiny jolly ralts for one

I unfortunately don't breed shinies. IVs are about the extent of my breeding skill.

I have Sapphire/Emerald, so I could get you any Gen III Pokemon you need, except Solrock. I have XD, so I could get Solrock, but that takes forever. I'd really like that Jolly Eevee, the first one listed.

Someone else wanted that Eevee but I didn't get a clear offer on it. Do you have any of the Ruby/Sapphire starters?

i have blissey but im not intrested to anything you have there make me a offer?

I could breed you a Riolu with your choice of nature. I'll even do all the happiness business and evolve it for you.

chubb-o-wub

FC - 1117 6997 9442
    Years
  • Farasha, I have all three starters, and all legendaries but Jirachi and Deoxys. Just tell me what you'd like the most, and I'll get it to you within a day or two. And is there anything other than Eevee that you can breed that is UU? I made a post in the quick trade thread, and I'm looking for those specifically.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • nty have you got many tms?? and i can get u a lvl 2 blissey

I have a whole mess of TMs including Toxic, Bullet Seed, Taunt, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Sandstorm, Facade, Rock Polish & Stone Edge... I have a bunch of others but don't really have the time to list them right now.

Farasha, I have all three starters, and all legendaries but Jirachi and Deoxys. Just tell me what you'd like the most, and I'll get it to you within a day or two. And is there anything other than Eevee that you can breed that is UU? I made a post in the quick trade thread, and I'm looking for those specifically.

I'll take one of those Totodiles for the Eevee.
    Also, I can probably breed you the Onix you're looking for for a Torchic, but it'll take a little while. And I can't trade until December 20th at the earliest, remember.

chubb-o-wub

FC - 1117 6997 9442
    Years
  • Is it alright if you put a TM of Stealth Rock or Charge Beam on whatever you're giving me (I'm breeding Onix now, it would be very super if you could breed for me an Impish Tyrouge). I give you whatever Gen III Pokemon you'd like that I can get, but if Torchic is what you want, I'll give you a Hasty female Torchic, so you can put egg moves on it and such.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • Is it alright if you put a TM of Stealth Rock or Charge Beam on whatever you're giving me (I'm breeding Onix now, it would be very super if you could breed for me an Impish Tyrouge). I give you whatever Gen III Pokemon you'd like that I can get, but if Torchic is what you want, I'll give you a Hasty female Torchic, so you can put egg moves on it and such.

That would be fabulous. I'm in the process of breeding your Tyrogue now.

I figure the easiest way to remember what I have and what I don't in terms of Pokedex completion is to start at the beginning and work my way up.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • Okay, added to the list. And like we discussed in PM, I'll be getting a female Red/Blue starter (Charmander or Squirtle) holding Roost.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • Would you like an Eevee? I'm sure you can see that I have a ridiculous overabundance of them. Some of them even have Shadow Ball and Attract as egg moves.

EDIT: Just saw your trade thread. Are there any Sinnoh Pokemon you're still missing? I might have them.

Last edited:

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
  • I would like a package 4 Garchomp & rhyperior if you can, my offer & info is in a pm i sent you.

Last edited:

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • Got both your PMs. I'll add you to the order list, but I won't be able to start on your Garchomp until I get a Gible. Hopefully the trade with Tac One will pan out. If not, I'll have to catch one, which will take longer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back