• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FARAWAY ISLAND ( Light_mew's trading thread ) - events and shinies!

Pokedude118

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Ok, that's fine then. The Zangoose is nicknamed 'SHINY ZAN.' and it's level 15 - is it a problem? I have another shiny Zangoose, too, called 'MANGRIFF', but it's level 100..
    lol Thats fine Doesn't matter to me Just means I need to Train it witch in enjoy

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I'll give the TRU Regigigas if you have any arceus's. Otherwise, do you have another list of pokemon to offer?

Years
    lol Thats fine Doesn't matter to me Just means I need to Train it witch in enjoy

Ok u.u can you trade now?

@Skaterzpenguin: Well, I have almost every shiny pkmn and some other events I haven't posted yet ^^ About the Arceus, I only have 3 Italian Gamestop ones, but they're nft :/

Last edited:

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Ok u.u can you trade now?

@Skaterzpenguin: Well, I have almost every shiny pkmn and some other events I haven't posted yet ^^ About the Arceus, I only have 3 Italian Gamestop ones, but they're nft :/
    WELL do you have any of the gamestop jirachi's??

Years
    I guess there are some connection problems..I try to use another game, this is my other FC: GIULIA 1247 5706 7398 . If it works with this, then I'll pass my Zangoose on this game ^^

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
    Years
    I got Birthday Pikachus, TRU Shaymin, and a TRU Regi...and a crap loada other events...I want your Japanese Darkrais(granted you have any...today is such a boring day I forgot if you had any) and any German events you has...that you will trade and any 10 Anniversary I lack>.> I got more events in my thread...link in my Siggy~

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    CMT for this, please?
    =]

COLOSSEUM Entei # shiny # ID No. 51926 # lonely # UT

COLOSSEUM Raikou # shiny # ID No. 28409 # careful # T
    COLOSSEUM Suicune # shiny # ID No. 60391 # lonely # BT

Years
    @Travfish: I'm sorry, but I already have a shiny golem..
    @Rolayler: That's what I need from your thread:
    Nintendo World Store:
    Manaphy UT, lv 50, Modest nature, ID: 10017, OT: NWS
    World 09:
    Weavile UT, lv 30, Jolly nature, ID: 08159, OT: WORLD09
    Birthday '08:
    Pikachu UT, lv 40, Modest Nature, ID: 12268,OT: (Japanese text)
    Birthday '09:
    Meowth UT, lv 10, Jolly nature, ID: 03209, OT: (Japanese text)
    Pikachu UT, lv 40, Modest nature, ID: 12268, OT: (Japanese text)
    Chimchar UT, lv 40, Mild nature, ID: 56660, OT: (Japanese text)
    Eigakan:
    Darkrai UT, lv 50, Bold Nature, ID: 07147, OT: えいがかん
    Susumu:
    I feel like this should be a Mew... <- i didn't understand if you have mew or not xD

I have got no Japanese Movie Darkrays or German 10 ANIV pkmns - I only have a German Colosseum electrivire. Anyways, is there something else you want for the pkmns I need? ^^

@Coots: I need the Gamestop Jirachi, the TRU Arceus and the Japanese Movie Arceus ^^

Last edited:
    Back