• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fargona: The Land of Dragons [T][OOC]

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Uhh, yea i meant to post some time ago but i havnt been able to get anything goinf.

I'll try to get a post in today

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Since it looks like Typh is gone for the moment, I'm just gonna bunny him around for a week or so. If he's not back by then, I'll have to find some way to take Rutack out of the picture, since I really dislike controlling a character someone else made for a long period of time...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
Well Wwop I have say I'm impressed, to think this excerpt on the description of your fore story is quite detailed, I say quite when it is in abundance, the work you have to commit yourself to is unnatural but you are handling like a champ, I hope this rp explodes with everybody flocks to see what happens next.

Back