• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fashionable

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Do you consider yourself fashionable or trendy? Do you feel that you have a good sense of style?
    What is your sense of style/ what do you like wearing?

Would you dish out the money for designer stuff? For well tailored stuff? Or do you like to save a buck and shop at general retailers?

As for me, I think I'm not a slob, but I'm not the most trendy person ever. I like to wear modern classics mostly, and I love jackets, sweaters, hoodies, and coats.

I'd love to be able to have my whole wardrobe consist of quality clothing. I love detail, and I sew a bit so I understand good fit and tailoring.. but I'm not the richest person in the world so sometimes I do just buy the $10 top at Winners. But I admire high fashion!
    In general, I'm a mix of fashion forward and casual. I'd love to be super trendy but money for school comes first for me.

What about you?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I try to be fashionable, but I never let that overcome my comfort.

If I was rich though, I'd be buying so much Alexander McQueen (R.I.P.) and Herve Leger, it's insane.

Years
  • I'm not fashionable at all. xD When it comes to fashion, I'm stuck in the 80's, and the 40's. (If that sounds weird, well, it is. xD) And even though most of my shirts are men's shirts, I refuse to wear pants. The only pair of pants I have, I only wear when we have gym class, and that's only because I don't exactly want people looking up my skirt. :/

...As you can imagine, it's difficult for me to find clothes I like, so if I find something, I buy it. I don't really care what the price is, or whether it's designer or not, but I guess that's because I'm not paying for it anyway. xD

Really, if I could go to school one day wearing leg warmers, a KGB uniform, and my horn rimmed sunglasses, I would. :D

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • I wear a lot of graphic T's. (Not to be mistaken with GRAPHIC T's.)

I like stuff with a design on the front, basically. Anything that makes me stand out.

No I'm not the most fashionable, but I do enjoy looking presentable.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Anything that's comftorable is best with me. I don't really care how I look other wise. That doesn't mean I'll go out in my pajamas but I honestly don't care about all the fashion stuffs. Comfort > Fashion

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I'm that kid you see walking around the mall with band tees, skinny jeans, and Converse.
    And massive amounts of eyeliner and layered hair.
    It's just my style.
    If I could, though, I'd go out every day dressed in Lolita-style.
    I think that would be just epic.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    My favourite shirt has a picture of a drunk moose on it. My second favourite shirt has a picture of several drunk bears. I don't think I count as fashionable. :P

Ironically enough I don't drink. Meh.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    emoBill™ said:
    I'm that kid you see walking around the mall with band tees, skinny jeans, and Converse.

Yeah. This pretty much sums up my style.

I don't really consider myself to be fashionable. I really don't give a crap about this season's "hottest stuff." I don't want to spent 400 dollars on something that no one will like in two months. That just seems silly to me. I'm not a total slob either, but it's not like I'm the best with matching colors and styles or whatever. I just like things simple, but at least I look semi decent, I think. But my style is kind of "tomboyish," which I don't think is the most fashionable thing either. I like wearing jeans and I only wear bermuda shorts, stuff like that.

Meh. It could be worse.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I just wear what I feel like :p No fashion sense here!

No, seriously, I am into jeggings and smock tops right now. I have about a ton of them.

If I had the choice though... I'd go out in, like, a dressing up outfit or something. There was that trend in Japan at one point, wasn't there? Where the girls wanted something comfy to go shopping in so they bought Pikachu and Winnie the Pooh costumes to wear?

Yeah. I wanna go to school dressed as Pika!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My focus in my wardrobe is comfort, but I still make a point to look decent. Not fashionable, but at least normal/acceptable and not looking like a hobo.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Do you consider yourself fashionable or trendy? Do you feel that you have a good sense of style?
    at home i try to wear something thats comfortable for me and suits me ;) and at school well i just follow simple uniform rules and I come out looking like a scruff XD
    What is your sense of style/ what do you like wearing?
    i like wearing jeans i always wear jeans for some reason XD
    Would you dish out the money for designer stuff? For well tailored stuff? Or do you like to save a buck and shop at general retailers?
    no not really i just buy stuff from ASDA XD well George the only type of desighner shops i have got clothes from before are Jane Norman and Peacocks XP

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Plain colored t-shirt, and jeans, and a pair of sperrys are all i need.
    (or Nike shoes, since Nike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other shoe company)

Colored shorts are a must in summer time.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Plain colored t-shirt, and jeans, and a pair of sperrys are all i need.
    (or Nike shoes, since Nike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other shoe company)

Colored shorts are a must in summer time.
    Nike Shoes are bricks, i just can't wear them and run properly.

Fashionable? Probably not, i have my own style, mostly because i can't be bothered to find out whatever is 'in', or even if people still say 'in'. My style mainly consists of jeans and a t-shirt, often following the formula of either:

Dark Shirt = Dark or Vintage Jeans
    White/Light Shirt = Bleach or Blue jeans
    Jeans are usually boot or straight fit, but i do have 1 or 2 skinny jeans.

Sometimes i wear a button shirt or blazer over the t-shirt, dependent on what one it is. Converses are my footwear of choice, but i don't like those boot-ish ones... I am known for my rather extravagant socks, which quite frankly look like Christmas Stockings. Coats and jackets? I have a nice hoodie which im really fond of, a close fitting jacket thing, and a trenchcoat.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • I wear a plain colored T-shirt and sweat pants everyday with a matching hoodie (obviously a new one everyday), all from Target. So no I am no wear near fasionable, I can't see paying 70+ Dollars for jeans.

lolliepopJess

Classic + Original All The Way
    Years
  • Fashion is my favourite thing and from september I will be a fashion student can't wait :) But you don't have to spend a lot on designer clothes to look great. I'm well known for being a bargin hunter lol. I'm always straight to the sale rail when I enter a shop. I love fancy dress though i'd go out in a costume every day if I could. Xx.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i dont think i am fashionable. i dont really even have a style. its just random. i wear what i like and whats comfy.
    and all my clothes come from stores like walmart or kmart when i actually go clothes shopping.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Not really, I usually just throw on whatever in the morning, with most of my shirts being the free T-shirts you get at college. Whether those are at the cutting edge of fashion, I'll leave that for you to decide :P

Back