• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fast Food

eat healthy and exersize?

• yes.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • no. your'e going to die anyway's

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • you can live longer by eating healthy and staying fit

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • don't have any idea

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I eat fast food once or twice a week, and that's usually because I'm in a hurry. I try not to eat anything too unhealthy when I DO eat fast food - most of the time I go to Arby's or Subway or somewhere like that.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Unfortunately, we've been eating out more than we should be this week... But usually we're ok. Once a week won't kill you (I don't think XD), especially if it's Subway.

Cid

Years
    I don't see much difference with poll choice 1 and choice 3. O_o

Anyway, I do think exercising regularly is good, since I do exercise through playing tennis and running/marathon, and I only eat fast food twice a week at most. I've heard people say that knowing you will die shouldn't make you think that what you do while you're alive is worthless, and instead should make you think of living life to the fullest. I've been keeping this saying in mind, which is why I take good care of myself by not eating fast food too often (I usually don't have money when I go by McDonald's anyway) and exercising regularly, so that I can live my life the way I want to without dying of poor health.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have cut down on eating at fast foods by a lot since last year, but I still don't exercise enough. :/
    I'll be considering eating healthy and doing a lot of exercising in the future.... though it depends.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont eat very healthily but I should and I know it. I dont really care at the moment though.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I don't get fast food constantly. I eat a very, well-balanced dinner every night. I get fast food if my mom doesn't feel like cooking. Or I get it if I'm with friends or coming back from the skate park.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Eh...I go to the gym sometimes and I'm fairly healthy, but I don't really watch my diet. I don't gain weight, so I try to not worry about it as much. :/ But I will start back at the gym when school begins.

Back