• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/Grand Order

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    How's the Apocrypha going for everyone?
    I'm a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount of nodes they gave us AND raids on top of that. I tried my luck with a single 10-roll and a couple of tickets. No Achilles, but I'll gladly take a Parvati spook and Chiron.
    Astolfo saying the "would you like the dinner first? or a bath? or...?" in the shop was something I did not expect, but very much doesn't surprise me.

And... Firebolt, what's the backstory behind the "pls delete sieg" message? xD

Years
    I'm at 1.6m coins and I've cleared out what I wanted from the silver and gold currency. Used up a lot of bronze apples which I didn't really want to do but I'd rather get this coin ladder out of the way early since there was a ladder event I didn't manage to completely clear because I left it too late and was swamped by work. I made sure only to use them on the raids that drop the few mats I actually want (Spartacus, Vlad, Semi). I've basically ignored free quests entirely, I'll go through them once I've hit 1.9m

I have been in Stake Hell before this but I only need about 200 more then I'm set for the next few years because of how frequently they're in the monthly ticket options. I have way too much QP again because of these raids, I managed to get down to 750m but now I'm back to 900m+ and it blows. I do have a lot of mats built up now though so I'm sure I can shave off a hundred million or two before I hit the cap. They've dumped so many EXP CE's on us lately but I'm trying to hold out until Anniversary so I can use them during triple succ.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I've stopped using the coins CEs as I've way over-shot, and I have no intention of slowing down yet! This has been some of the best QP-mat farming I've done outside of lottos, so I'm taking (took?) full advantage of it. I've finally stopped neglecting Scheherazade and skilled her, finally got enough Stakes to skill a second skill of Ereshkigal's to 10 and ascend Sheba, and no- Oh wait nope nevermind, I'm still horribly low on Bones. All jokes aside, I've used nearly 100 GApples on this due to how easy it is to farm. Lottos are usually painful for me cause it takes 4-5 turns to complete one run, then there's redeeming all the damn tickets. But every Raid in Apoc event I've been able to one-turn AND I DON'T HAVE TO DO HUNDREDS OF REDEMPTIONS! It's very, very easy to burn through AP. I'm still farming it for all the QP I'm in desperate need of.

Finally, I just can't stand Sieg. Jeanne was like the reason I got into Fate and so I went into Apocrypha expecting a total blast. It...was a blast alright.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Hahaha I figured that was the reason, it was either that or something within the game that I wasn't aware of. I don't like Sieg either, but I still think he's better than Ha- Haku- *throws up* from Fate/Extra anime.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    WE DON'T TALK ABOUT LAST ENCORE!

It's kind of really crazy how Fate anime can either be totally amazing or the worst thing you could pick from the franchise. They need to work on some sort of middle ground for the more mediocre stuff.

I realise that Sieg is a really good farmer but like wow I can't be caught dead with him in my party. He's gonna stay in Second Archive so he can give me some Rare Prisms in two years time, and Sumu and Schez are gonna be more than capable filling that role!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Now that I've finished the event, I can say that the FGO Sieg is definitely better than his anime counterpart. Heck, I'd say the ending was touching... until you remember that
    Spoiler:
    Having cleared most of the shop, I'm back to farming embers to hopefully get some of my 4-stars I've been neglecting up to scratch.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Little late, but admittedly I skipped most of the Apocrypha event as I really just wanted to get into the raids, but yeah from what I read he wasn't nearly as insufferable as I remember. I ended up clearing the shop and redeeming so many of the mats for QP; I stopped using the points CE at 1.5mil and ended up with almost 4 million points at the end of the event :JeanneCri:

Sadly, not really big on the GudaGuda event so I'll be doing minimum stuff while I keep playing on JP. I picked Bradamante as my free SSR despite already have eight other Gold Lancers, but I just love a good derriè- Uh I mean, wholesome Paladin. Yes, that's it.

Assuming I'm able to roll her at the end of the year on NA as well as Europa when she comes out, I think I'm picking Altria Artoria for my free SSR. Her latest animation update is just nuts and it makes using her just feel so good.

Years
    I got Santa Altera to Lv100, I'll probably get Penth to Lv90 next and then decide between her and TamaLancer. Theres enough between now and Summer Melt to grail all three of them to Lv100 so it's just to decide what order. Or save a few for Yu.

I used up all the QP I gained from Apoc fortunately, although it still leaves me with nearly 800m to get rid of before gilfest.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    This is insane... probably blew my luck for Majin though...
    Fate/Grand Order

On the bright side, Majin will have 2 additional rate ups while Okita is pretty much gone after this.

I feel very nostalgic about this event. I started playing mid-way through GUDA GUDA 1, but this one was the first event that I finished the main story of.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    ^ This is some good civilization. Honestly if you want to use Yu, she could absolutely use every single Grail you give her. She can feel so underwhelming at times, on par with Mata Hari (if Mata Hari traded her charm utility for some extra stats). Removing her buffs before NP really is a big yikes.
    Fate/Grand Order

Edit: So I've had this tab open for a few days and didn't see the newest reply before I posted this.

I feel the same way! I wanted to summon on Okita banner for my birthday (which has kinda passed now but that's okay it's the thought that counts?) but every summon is another strike against me summoning Summer Jeanne this year. I didn't realise that this was Okita's last rate-up for a while but I'm really happy I did summon now! I have a special spot for her for Friend Support carrying me through Saber Wars when I first started and also Aoi Yuuki is just a literal goddess.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah, she does need the grails. And some upgrades. Fortunately she does get to use her NP once without the demerits which will be enough but she needs an NP upgrade to at least to be back somewhat on par with Semi after her NP Upgrade.

I used a few tickets to get a copy of Poster Girl. Last time I tried I got NP2 Okita and zero Poster Girls which was interesting but I mean I really wanted at least one Poster Girl.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Poster Girl is a beautiful, beautiful CE. I'm really happy I got to pull a few copies, now I can do CQs (like busted King Hassan) much better!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Got my lores, gold fous and cleared most of the shop. Now I can FINALLY focus on clearing Anastasia free quests and squeezing every bit of quartz I can get before GUDA 3.

Okita is 1980/1980 and would've been 2000 in both... if I didn't waste 1 of each on Melt (my first 5-star) because I was a newbie and didn't know that golden fous were as limited as they are <.<

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    My attempt to summon Majin can be summarized like this:
    Fate/Grand Order

I was so sleepy this morning I barely even registered what happened.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Skadi's here. Thanks to all the free quartz we got, I actually managed to roll her after spending about 200. I got Nezha, Parvati, and Lobo in the process as well. My rolled the Extra banner for my GSSR and ended up with Holmes. I really wanted Melt or Okitan, but it's still better than getting a repeat I didn't want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I love the new summer event. No Jeanne summon so far though.
    Buuut... here are just a bunch of my thoughts and comments about it:
    Spoiler:

Years
    no bb for me me

This event was probably one of the funniest ones I've read, or maybe just the funniest altogether. I still preferred the CCC event as a whole but this one is a good second place. I'm nearly done with it now just need to do maybe 2 more days of natural AP and it'll be over. I have enough mats to upgrade a lot of servants after Gilfest so I just need to get a lot of boxes for exp when the time comes. I might even need the QP from the lottery with how many mats I have to burn on skills at the moment.

New summer in JP looks good. I appreciate choosing one of the best for welfare but I don't appreciate that it's another Lancer, all my favourites summer alts end up as lancer's. At this rate I'll get Summer Altera and she'll be a lancer.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Seems like summer wasn't very kind to us at all. I spent way more than I should have just to scrape by with NP2 Jeanne; getting only a single Nursery Rhyme (who's already at NP5) within 500 Quartz really, really hurt. I already had Ushi and Ibaraki at NP5 too at this stage, but I really wouldn't have complained for more Rare Prisms either. Oh well, my dumb luck streak was bound to end sooner or later!

Summer 5 looks interesting enough (can't believe we're getting that godly Yu for free), but yeah another welfare Lancer so close to the others and like all of my faves being shafted another year left me kinda sore. Sure, Sanzang and Altera's outfits already look like bikinis... But would it really have hurt to complete the Stalker Trio: Lancer Edition like three summers ago? I know that Serenity being a wraith means she's already disqualified from 'alts' from a lore perspective, but plsssss we just got Caster Artoria don't give me lore smh.

Anyway, despite me being burned out way before part 2 started, I have to admit that this summer in NA was by far the best one so far. Part 2 of both Summer 1 and 2 was such a stain on the event that I couldn't really get past them, but for once summer managed to take itself semi-seriously without losing it's whacky charm. Now to prepare thy buttocks for fun that Gil Fest farming is going to be!

Bulky Ledian

Banned
    Years
    Considering how the Fate franchise started, and the general current fanbase, is a thread for it really suited for the pokecommunity?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Considering how the Fate franchise started, and the general current fanbase, is a thread for it really suited for the pokecommunity?

I don't understand, how does either point relate to this thread at all?

The series has moved way past its...interesting origins, with the only remnants being that there's a splash or splurge of fanservice in particular areas (but nothing Mature like the original). And 'current fanbase' is very vague; everyone in this thread is a fan and a player of the mobile game, Fate/Grand Order. Is there anything in particular here that you think is unsuitable for PC?

Back