• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav and least fav Alolan forms.

Years
    Favorite is definitely Vulpix and least favorite probably Raticate or Persian. Such a shame since I really liked alolan Meowth and Rattata.

Years
    Exegcutor is my favorite. He's so weirdly funny. Marowak and Raichu are very creative too.

I didn't like Alolan Persian because of his fat head, but in the game videos he seems less weird.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    My favorite is definitely Raichu. It's very cute, the inspiration is very clever, it's unique, and it's well-deserved.

I actually don't like very many other Alola forms. Marowak is pretty slick and the Sandshrew line is clever, too. Exeggutor is more of a redesign than most, but I'm just sorta neutral on it. But the rest are either just recolors of the original, or extremely close to being so. If I had to pick only one least favorite, it would probably have to be Persian because it had the most potential to be different and cool but completely fell flat (as opposed to, say, Grimer and Muk, who are basically just recolors, but what could you really do to change up their design to begin with?).

Back