• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Anime?

Whats your favorite anime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Banned
Years
  • What`s your favorite anime?

Mine are almost all the ones lsited above :p

(___________)

Note* you can vote for more than one :p

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Pokemon and Love Hina. I've not watched many other anime shows. :\

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ... the 2 -mon shows, To Heart, Rockman EXE, Rockman EXE Axess, Rorouni Kenshin, & CARDCAPTOR SAKURA!!!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cardcaptor is the best! Yay!
    I have a Kero plushies, a Sakura poster in my room, the Clow book and lots of other stuff!
    I wish that i could watch it in the TV... again...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Yes im fine as long as they dont show the dubbed ones (stupid Nelvana)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Isn't this supposed to be in the anime forums? =/

*moved*

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • I like half of the ones listed I watched at least 5 episodes of Cardcaptors then my mom found out I was watching it and told me not to watch it cause it looked to closely related to tariot(sp?) but I've watched tons of others Kikaider, Yu-gi-oh, Zoids, Full Metal Alchemist,Trigun, .HACK//sign, Yu Yu Hakusho, Big O... my list goes on forever :15:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Well I like to watch Pokemon. The anime is what really got me into it. The cards started it but the show brought me in more. I also watch Yu-Gi-Oh! And I also like Cardcaptor Sakura, Yu Yu Hakusho, InuYasha, and Rurouni Kenshin... there might be more but I can't think of any as of now... oh! And I also used to like Sailor Moon a few years ago...

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Isn't this supposed to be in the anime forums? =/

*moved*
    I wasn`t sure which it would count as since it is a Poll and it does involve Anime o_O

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    My favorite, and probably always will be, anime is Trigun. It's got action, drama, humor, science fiction, philosophy, biblical references, fun, donuts, and spikey hair. I recommend this to everyone. If you don't like this, then you have no soul.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Jess said:
    I wasn`t sure which it would count as since it is a Poll and it does involve Anime o_O
    Nah, it's okay. =D My favorite is Inuyasha, by the way. I absolutly adore it. =3

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Evangelion, Inuyasha, Gundam 0085, Gundam Wing, Zeta Gundam, Midori No Hibi, Love Hina, Chobits.

Wow, that's a lot. :P

Anyway, Evangelion is SO one of the best anime ever created. Oh btw, should this be in the Mixed Voting Polls section and not the anime section?

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • My favorite animes are Inuyasha, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonball Z/GT, Yu-Gi-Oh and thats about it although I've watch all those shows up there expept Evangelion.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kenny_C.002 said:
    Oh btw, should this be in the Mixed Voting Polls section and not the anime section?
    =\ If the poll is specifically related to something that's covered in another forum, it usually goes there.

Anyway... my favourite anime at the moment is Yuugiou. o_O; It has been for a while now, lol. ^_^;; I also really liked Chobits and I'm loving Naruto, too. ^^;

=X And I saw the first two episodes of Angelic Layer at Anime North and I really liked what I saw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back