• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fav BEATLES song?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright, everybody should be able to answer this question, as they are the greatest band in the history of the world (this is not a place to state otherwise) so, what's your favorite song by the beatles? mine's let it be.
    *so cool*

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Here Ryan, ill help you out and get this thing rolling. When I was little I liked "Help" the most. I don't really like a lot of the trippy songs, like Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds. I'm not as big of a Beatles conessouir, so I don't as many songs, but I like Elenor Rigby a lot.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    i love the beatles!, Ticket to Ride is my favorite, I like Love Me Do, Help and Elenor Rigby a lot too.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Heh, never ask my Dad about The Beatles...he'll go ballistic...he claims they ruined his career in music, lol. >_< Anyway, I'm not too keen on their music, either; but, some songs like "Help", "Yellow Submarine", and "I Want To Hold Your Hand" are cool...yuppers! "I Want To Hold Your Hand" was remade and put on the Sailor Moon soundtrack Lunarock. It's got a good beat and it sounds nice. ^_^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My favorite Beatles song would have to be Yellow Submarine... only because my sister hates it! For some reason she really doesn't like that song and I don't remember the reason either. I'm thinking she had to dance to it one year or something. Well anyways... the song annoys her so much that it is now my favorite song by the Beatles... I do like more of their songs though...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i hate that song too. it's a product of illegal drugs, and it's annoying. 2 reasons not to like it. i just learned how to play day tripper, it's a cool song.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I love Elanor Rigby...it's one of my theme songs. Come together and Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds are pretty good too...they're just so...different o_O;;

Last edited:

sdp

raver
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    i hate that song too. it's a product of illegal drugs, and it's annoying. 2 reasons not to like it. i just learned how to play day tripper, it's a cool song.
    Many great songs were a product of illegal drugs.

Hmm, jude is probably my favorite beatles song.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Sdp? Exactly why aren't you banned...oh well...that's easily fixed...now you can go to PE2K and say about how dumb PC is...heh

And as far as beatles go, I think help is prolly the only song I like...meh meh meh

BOO ya!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hmm... I like "Help"..... I like other songs, but I forgot the names. XD

Back