• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav character / Least Fav

Yambo

Power Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    Well my least favorites are pretty obvious Cilan and Iris

Iris : Her hair is the worst thing ive seen in a long time in the pokemon series.The whole kid thing is just annoying.

Cilan : Just gets on my nerve with all the talking about flavours if i wanted to see a show about food i would rather watch a series about food.

The ones i liked the most was actually

Brock : The loving girls part was funny to be honest and besides that brock was very good at battling and contests he was just brilliant.

and i know people will think im stupid but i actually liked Paul. He was cruel at sometimes but man he was strong and a good rival for Ash

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Least favorite : Trip
    Reason : Because of his CHEAP Superiority Over Ash and all the favoritism he got due to been the first rival Ash met Unova .

Fav Character : Not sure anymore ! Ash was until the BW ! But I do really liked Anabel .

Back