• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Disney film

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    So which Disney film is your fav? Mine is Lion King I. It's so awesome!! It has great animation, great storyline, great songs and great characters. I don't really like Lion King II. I think there's too much romance in it and the whole story is a bit chliché if you ask me. Plus I miss the hiyeenas in the second one.

Second to Lion King I would be Alladin and Beauty and the Beast. Those films have this fairytale taste to them. Like Beauty and the Beats just makes me dream of living in a big castle in a magic forrest and the films Alladin makes me dream of travelling through a desert, not knowing which danger lies ahead. Plus Jasmin from Alladin is really really beautiful. She's the cutest Disney char IMO. ;)

flyingace24

#1 Laker Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    I personally like Aladin and Mulan the best. It may be their songs ("A Whole New World" and "Be a Man") that make me like them or it may be their stories. They will always be my favorite two.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    I'm a fan of Oliver & Company since it was the first Disney film I got to see in theaters. Plus, Oliver is just adorable. I still even have all the Oliver & Co. merchandise from way back when. The soundtrack, Happy Meal finger puppets, even the old Sears Oliver and Dodger stuffed animals. =D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I'm a fan of Oliver & Company since it was the first Disney film I got to see in theaters. Plus, Oliver is just adorable. I still even have all the Oliver & Co. merchandise from way back when. The soundtrack, Happy Meal finger puppets, even the old Sears Oliver and Dodger stuffed animals. =D
    That and The Fox and the Hound were my favorites.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    My favorite is The Lion King :3 Best animation evar~

One ofthe animation instructors at AAU, where I will be going this summer for a high school program was one of the cleanup artists who worked on TLK :]

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I just love ALL Disney films. But especially Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland and Sleepiing Beauty (not so much though)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I like fantasia(I think it's called that)where mickey goes magic,and does all this awesome stuff...I only saw two of them once,and I don't know where to get 'em....make things worse,it's been 6-8 years since I saw them...:(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Aladdin is my favourite Disney movie. I used to watch it SO much as a kid. Like, about three times everyday when I'd get home from school. My parents are sick of it. (That and Land Before Time, but that's not Disney, so it doesn't count. XD)

Next, I'd have to say either Beauty and the Beast (especially for its music n_n) or Pocahontas. :B But...but I love the Pixar films too. T_T; I hate picking favourites.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Out of Disney (not Pixar), I'd say stuff from the Eisner era. Aladdin, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. Aladdin and the Lion King I guess because they're a little more masculine. But the animation in Beauty and the Beast was incredible, it totally deserved it's Oscar nod for Best Film of the Year (only animated film EVER to be nominated). It should've won. T__T;

The Lion King is great and emotion. Aladdin kid of lacks that aspect, but it's still great fun.

Every once and a while I get a craving to watch a Disney flick. In the past it's been Hercules or Emperor's New Groove to name a few. Right now its the Hunchback of Notre Dame. :o

Years
    Though I've liked plenty of Disney films (especially the ones from the 90's), the one that's my top favorite, no competition, is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Ever since I first saw it about ten years ago, there was something about it that drew me in (I think it started with loving the characters' voices, and it just blossomed from there); and even now, a decade later, it's one of the very few animated things that I'll obsessively watch in any way. I even just bought a dvd copy of it recently since I suddenly wanted to re-watch it that badly, so...yeah. Eh heh.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    The Lion King has always been one of my favorite films. I've seen it many times, have the soundtrack, some toys of it...and of course had to go see the Broadway show. It was spectacular.

Mulan is another favorite of mine. I watch it every chance I get, both the original and the sequel...though the original is much better.

And Brother Bear is a favorite. This one I've watched a lot, both the wide screen and full screen editions. I also have a soundtrack. It's the story that I enjoy a lot for this one.

Oh! And can't forget Peter Pan. XD

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    Seriously and honestly, I must say that I love Aladin, PotC, and Beauty and the Beast. Meh, sounds like countless others before me, but it's the truth. xD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I love all the Disney classics <3 But my favorite of all time has to be Bambi. That movie is so cute <3

I also like Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc.

IvySaur

Peter Pan (because of Tinkerbell and the Mermaids), Hercules, and Mulan. It's definitely a tie for me.

And after that, probably Aladdin or The Little Mermaid.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    Man, that's a hard one, there are so many... x_x You just mean animated right? Well... I really like Pocahontas, and then of course there's The Lion King. Oliver and Company was really cute. But... I think it's gotta be Mulan. x3

(BTW, I don't think Balto was Disney. But I forgot. xD)

Back