• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Electric Type Pokemon

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    And ShinjisLover shall say Raichuu.

1. Pikachu - Duh.
    2. Luxray - Powerhouse in my team.
    3. Pachirisu - Its Poke Assist is useful.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My favourite has always been and probably will always be Raichu. Most of you probably know that because of my old username, but in case you don't know why, here's the rundown: Everyone loves Pikachu because he follows Ash around and wins every battle because Ash has used a Gameshark on him. Raichu gets no love, and apparently Pikachu is better than it's evolution because it he beat up a Lt. Surge's Raichu back in the day. I felt sympathy for the oversized rat. Also, Raichu looks so much more awesome than Pikachu.

And that's pretty much it.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    electrike/manectric totally for being different electric types to the others, while also for being dogs.

raichu comes up for a great second for being far more superior than the stupid pre-evolution behind it.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I forgot to mention Raikou...Ever since I first saw this electric beast, I couldn't get over it. Definitely a close third after Elekid and Electivire. xD

Ashmi

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵? ??)
    Years
    Kinda cliche, but.. I've always loved Raichu. He's so tubby and cute.
    Not to mention his voice. :3

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu!

Another added to my faves recently is Electrovire...

But the "Chus" are more awesome... I just added Electrovire to my Platinum theme recently so i faved him! :)

P.S.

Back