• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fav. eminem song

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    "When I'm Gone" is probably my favourite if I had to pick one. :x I really like the way it sounds and the lyrics, unlike most others, are really touching for some reason. @_@;

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Stan. The Way I am. Guilty Conscience. My name is.

I forgot what's on his new albums but I know I like a few songs from them too. If only I could find the CDs.

Years
    Eto.. '-' My favourite Eminem songs are probably I'm Sorry Mama and When I'm Gone. Oh, and Mockingbird. I think the lyrics are personal, but I really like the songs. Personally I think Eminem's pretty good.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have many favourite songs that have been done by Eminem.

"When I'm Gone" is a very good song. I really like the video
    "Cleaning out my closet". A very good song.
    I also like "The Showdown" Here

He has made some great songs but some just suck =p

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, my favorite Eminem song was "When I'm gone". That song as so touching for some reason.

My second favorites are Just Lose it, and My band. XD

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    The Spook, your signature is amazing.

Now, to get on topic, I quite like Mockingbird.

Wow thank you. Mocking bird is one of my also one of my favourite songs.

Well sweeties, my favourite Eminem song was "When I'm gone". That song as so touching for some reason.

My second favourites are Just Lose it, and My band. XD

D12 were very good alongside Eminem.

I don't know what it is about Eminem but everyone I know likes at least one of his songs =p I guess he is just ace.

Back