• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav ever TV show

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    As the title suggests this is a thread on your favourite TV show. It couldn't be a poll for obvious reasons so you can add any show you want.

Mine without a doubt is Red Dwarf

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Yeah, polls about entertainment should be in the respective forum regardless of whether they're a poll or not ^^

But anyway, I totally agree with you :D hehe, it's so great to find such a big RD fan here XD My fave TV show is Red Dwarf also - I've never really gotten into another one!

Red Dwarf forever! ^_^

Horsegirl11

Marapet LUVER
    Years
    This is strange but Sponge-bob.......I also like the show Angel,I'm watching it right now...

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Currently, my favorite show is 'Lost'. I like it because it's really just so awsome!...and Dominic Monaghan does a really great job.....hehe....

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    How many times must I repeat myself? Stargate SG-1. Oh, and Chappelle's Show.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    my favorite is world cup comedy. it's this improvisation show where comedian teams have 2 do skits with a twist. (ex:a hip-hop music video mixed with the show happy days)

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    My current faves would have to be CSI (Las Vegas, the others are lame), Lost, and Desperate Houeswives. That show is addictive!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    My favourite show will have to be Beavis & Butt-head

Back