• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen fav part in the gsc games

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Ah, those good old times...

I think fighting my rival for the first time. Seeing as Gold was my first Pokemon game ever, battling Silver for the first time was extremely exciting. Then fighting Lance and Red. I also found it extremely epic whenever I found that there was a new land to explore after Johto and a whole new set of gym leaders. I was in pure shock. A really good kind of shock though, lol.

Green20

Nomad
    Years
    besides that the GSC games were pure epicness...mine would be fighting red cuz I just beat yellow the day I got silver and I just about crapped myself cuz I had a level 81 pikachu just like red...I wish they would always put the previous hero at the end of a new gen game

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Haha... I'm atm. playing Pokémon Crystal and I still don't passed the Pokémon League... Until now, the best moments were...
    - Battling Raikou for the first time ... what a surprise! ("What's wrong with the music?")
    - Capturing Raikou... ("Now we are friends...")
    - Battling the Kimono Girls and evolving my Eevee to Umbreon in the last battle!
    - Curing Amphy.
    - Reaching Lake of Rage, and there evolving my other Eevee into Espeon.
    - Defeating Jasmine, Pryce and Clair, especially the last.("Clair, you really thought I couldn't?!")
    - Encountering, battling and capturing Suicune at the Tin Tower! (Unforgettable!)
    - Passing the Dragon's test.
    Hm.. let's see what awaits me. Next week, I go to the Pokémon League in Kanto for the second time! (The first was in Pokémon Yellow...)

Haha... I'm atm. playing Pokémon Crystal and I still don't passed the Pokémon League... Until now, the best moments were...
    - Battling Raikou for the first time ... what a surprise!
    - Capturing Raikou...
    - Battling the Kimono Girls and evolving my Eevee to Umbreon in the last battle!
    - Curing Amphy.
    - Reaching Lake of Rage, and there evolving my other Eevee into Espeon.
    - Defeating Jasmine, Pryce and Clair, especially the last.
    - Encountering, battling and capturing Suicune at the Tin Tower! (Unforgettable!)
    - Passing the Dragon's test.
    Hm.. let's see what awaits me. Next week, I go to the Pokémon League in Kanto for the second time! (The first was in Pokémon Yellow...)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back