• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Pokemon Movie

Fav Pokemon Movie

• Pokemon the first movie

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • pokemon 2000 The power of one

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • pokemon 3 Spell of the unown

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Pokemon 4ever

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pokemon heros

• Jirachi wish maker

• Destiny Deoxys

• Lucario and the mystery of mew

• Pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The rise of darkrai

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Oh jeez, that's a tough one. x__x I voted for the first movie, though I think I like the second and third a bit better, but I just can't decide! *dies* I also like the eigth movie a lot.. and the fith... garrrrr!

-Neko

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Power of one, which the thrid one close behind, they were both really cool with lots of humor and also very touching, Misty's line "I forgot, you can do whatever you want too here" from the 3rd movie, felt slightly Disney but still sends chills down my spine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Destiny Deoxys.It's plot is soo awsome,the clones grabbing people,though that's like the first movie when the balls try to get Pikachu and the rest.=/

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Oh, wow, very tough choice. But I think the action in Rise of Darkrai was second to none. But the Movie 2000 comes very close to beating it. I think I'll watch some of the movies again to refresh my memory.

Back