• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Fav Pokemon on your game

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2007
    Mine would have to be..
    Umbreon Lv. 88
    Psychic
    Zap Cannon
    Shadow Ball
    Return

He is my favorite, he protects my other pokemon all by himself he also beat all the Kanto gyms, the elite four & red by the way this is on silver

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Nice moveset.

My favorite is my Lv58 Blastoise, since Red is the only GB/GBC game I own at the moment. I've owned stronger poke's in the past...

That being said, my favorite all-time pokemon on any of my GB/GBC game paks, past or present, would have to be my Lv96 Dragonite that I levelled up all by myself, without using any rare candies obtained via item duplication cheats.

(Although, I did love that dragonite so much that I used the G/S PC duplication glitch to clone him and make backups of him on my silver game pak, which I accidentally erased because I thought it would be a good idea to pull the cartridge out of the gameboy during mid-play...repeatedly.

:(

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    i restarted my Gold and my silver and crystal wont save anymore. silver will save for a while then erase it after about 15+ mins...
    But my fav in gold was Typlosion. and in red uhhh blastoise.
    yellow pika

Years
    Charizard
    Level 100
    Ember
    Fire Blast
    Fire Spin
    Flamethrower

Thats my Charizard i raised when i just got Red (i was like 7.. i think)
    I only keep it for memories... Other than that... Its r-tr-td

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    My fav pokemon on fire red is Zapdos lvl. 60 idk what moves it knows i got my DS taken away from me lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    my favorite was my charizard on blue... but that game got deleted, so now my favorite is probably my ninetales

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    8x Swampart from Sapphire...I don't have the game anymore so I can't remember what 8x it was :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    all time favourite,

dragonite Lv 100 on gold
    thunder
    blizzard
    fire punch
    dragonbreath

i was 10 when i raised him (my first level 100 without rare candys)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Surely my favorite is my Honchkrow <3

Honchkrow
    Dark-Flying
    Night Slash
    Roost
    Wing Attack

I am working on getting the TM steel wing for him =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    sad, i can't play GB games anymore because I have DS Lite. But my favorite Pokemon was, I think, Arcanine

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    My favorite was DEFINITELY my level 76 Typhloshin.Sadly,it is not there anymore(cause the stupid cardtrige ran out of stupid battery power.Stupid.)

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Typhlosion
    Thunder Punch
    Flame Thrower
    Hyper Beam
    Earthquake
    Single hands the E4 easily, and kills Red.

Years
    Why are people posting Pokemon from the third and fourth generation when this is obviously a forum about the first and second generation?

Anyway, my favorite will have to be my Level 100 Alakazam in my Crystal Version. It's the only Pokemon that I ever raised to Level 100 without Rare Candies. It knows Psybeam, Psychic, Recover, and Thunder Punch.

Back