• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fav skool period

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    during the day(or night if u go to night skool) wut is ur fav skool period? well mines 8th cuz it's da end of the day for me! plus it's only 40 mins long XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I <3 the period before lunch. xD; And also the last school period. =p

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I love 4th period,my 6th period (my last class) is boring,it's math of course >< and I just love fourth period because it's my elective which is office aid^^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Usually I would say 4th period, but seeing as how its a new seimestor, its definatly period 3, my Careers/Civics class. So much classroom antics..... XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Either 4th hour (end of day and easy class) or 7th hour (computer graphics and fairly close to the end of the day).

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    6th period, it's explorations in movement! We do yoga and workout stuff there X3 It's like a cooler version of P.E., without the running :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • blah
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Rika Kamiya said:
    I love 4th period,my 6th period (my last class) is boring,it's math of course >< and I just love fourth period because it's my elective which is office aid^^

4th and 6th for me too. 4th cus its jus b4 lunch and 6th cus its last period! XD :P

Years
    I like 2nd period. It's webpage design. I <3 webpage design. It's fun learning HTML. =D
    Everything else is just okay. :/

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    5th because it's last peroid and I have Biology. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have 10 periods of school. I would pick lunch and Drafting. Draftinging is a great class becaue it a class that the higher grade can only have but I have and I am in lower. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Four periods for me. I suppose I like third/fourth (it depends on the day since they switch around). 'Tis art. :3 I hate what we're doing now, though. Fricking acrylic paints. Stupid wood board things. <_< Blaah.

I also like Japanese, but I dunno if that counts as a period. I have it on the side, but I still get a high school credit for it. Nyah~ o.o

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Four periods for me. I suppose I like third/fourth (it depends on the day since they switch around). 'Tis art. :3 I hate what we're doing now, though. Fricking acrylic paints. Stupid wood board things. <_< Blaah.

I also like Japanese, but I dunno if that counts as a period. I have it on the side, but I still get a high school credit for it. Nyah~ o.o

@@ naaii!! yarr yarr!! art is teh bestest!! @@ cept now were doing acrylics on this crappy wood board thingy.. and all of erica's paint keeps seeping into the wood! @@ total suckage!! YARR o3o..

ahh and i love lunch :3 very very fun! @@ if that counts as a period...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It depends on the day... as I don'talways have Science first thing every lesson or anything. My favourite is 5th period, Friday. I hate RE, but it's the nearest period to the weekend, which is t3h r0x0rs! XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    5th period is my favorite this year. It's my cafe study, and it's the fun one! <3 All we do is sit and talk and get hyper on Mountain Dew since it's before 11:00 when the close the soda machine. And lunch comes right after it so I have about an hour and a half free from school work right in the middle of the day! It's nice. ^^

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I have 5 periods of lessons, my favourite is 5th cause its right after break and its only 1 hour and I get to go home right after it :)

Back