• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave brand potato chip!!

Fave potato chip!

• Doritos

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Pringles

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Lays

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Ruffles

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Tortilla chips

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (please post which)

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
  • One question has been bugging me for quite a while... What is the most loved brand potato chip around? And now, here's a poll for it... Hold on... *attaching poll*

Edit: Oh poo.. It missed up.. I meant to click to allow for multiple choices, guess I didn't get it good.. I'll be back with someone who can fix it... Carry on!! XD

Edit2: No more potato! Just your fave chip please! (Didn't realize that some of the ones I listed weren't potatos... XD)

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • We have a couple of those in England (Lays are the equivalent of Walkers over here, they have the same packaging and everything XD) I don't like crisps much though...the only ones I'll really eat are Walkers roast chicken flavour, and I quickly get sick of them >_< I don't like Doritos since they're too spicy for me XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Even though doritos are technically not chips and, rather, are nachos, I'm still going to vote Doritos because I'm addicted to them XD

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • Well I PMed someone about it.. Hopefully we'll get it fixed soon.. Anyway, I also forgot to say which one mine is! Well, to tell the truth, I like all the choices, but I've gotta say Pringles or Doritos are my fave, but I like Lays bbq flavor... XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I'm going with my long-time favored chips, Doritos. Hm, speaking of them...I wonder if we have them =P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I <3 Cheetos. But if this applies to Potato chips... I guess Lays. xD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I like Pringles, so far as I've experienced it tastes the best. :P

Lil-Azn-Grl said:
    Lays. =D I just luff the way they taste. ^o^; Lays is my choice. ^^
    Welcome to PC.

Years
  • Doritos all the way. They aren't so greasy as the other chips. Grease bothers me. That's why I don't like pizza that much. They also taste a little better IMO.
    (Are tortilla chips acutally made out of potatoes? oO; )

Back