• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Disney Film

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    It's most likely EVERYONE has a fave Disney Film, mine is and always will be Lion King, love the music, love the film, love the characters, everything, yeah, it can be overrated, but, so is Frozen and Wreck-it Ralph.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    My all time favorites are Lion King 1 & 2, Frozen, Toy Story 1,2 & 3, Aladdin, The Return of Jafar, Aladdin and the King of Thieves, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Tarzan, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, The Incredibles & Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 & 3

Not in any specific order except that Lion King is my all time favorite :)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to Disney Films, here is my list of favorites:
    Fantasia
    Dumbo
    Victory Through Air Power
    Johnny Tremain
    The Sword in the Stone
    The Great Mouse Detective
    The Brave Little Toaster
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit
    Aladdin
    Cool Runnings
    A Goofy Movie
    Toy Story
    Muppet Treasure Island
    Hercules
    Flubber
    Tarzan
    Toy Story 2
    Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    Monsters, Inc.
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
    The Haunted Mansion
    Around the World in 80 Days
    National Treasure
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
    Toy Story 3
    Tron Legacy
    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
    The Muppets
    Wreck-It Ralph
    Oz: the Great and Powerful
    Monsters University

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It'd definitely have to be Lion King for me, both one and two. In total, I've watched these movies for about six to eight times. From the ones they've released recently, Frozen would be my favorite. :]

Years
    I have quite a few, but Aladdin is #1 for me. The Lion King was pretty amazing too, though.

There are plenty of the newer ones I enjoyed, like the Pixar films, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Tangled and Wreck-It Ralph. I haven't seen Frozen yet, though, but I need to, that's for sure.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I for some reason really liked Enchanted. The whole animated/live-action split was pretty interesting, and made for an interesting plot. Just figured out Idina Menzel is both in Enchanted in Frozen (though I still haven't seen Frozen yet).

National Treasure
    Haha yesss. National Treasure definitely gets an honorable mention. Wouldn't have connected that with Disney at first. But yeah Cage is a genius.

Years
    Mine would have to still be The Lion King. It's a classic movie in general, not just a classic Disney movie. And to this day, it probably has one of, if not the best, soundtracks for any movie. It's one of those where it's less a movie and more of a cultural icon.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    Wreck-it Ralph is #1 for me.

My other favorites.

Tron Legacy
    Toy Story 1 - 3
    Treasure Planet
    Meet the Robinsons
    FrankenWeenie
    The Nightmare Before Christmas
    Wall E
    Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    Disney's Dinosaur 2000

Years
    My number one favourite is Frozen, Second one is and will always be Lion King <3 I loved the stories and the songs of both movies ^_^ And the animation is just amazing aswell <3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I have to say its impossible for me to think of a disney movie i dont like, but my favorite will always be The Lion King. I love the story, the characters, the songs...everything!! Also, i think there is actually a good and important lesson to be learned through the movie.
    Half a year ago i saw the musical of the Lion King in Madrid, which made me love it even more!

Years
    Tangled! :D I've re-watched that movie plenty of times and still have it saved on my computer for future times~ Will never get sick of it. 101 Dalmatians would be another Disney movie included in my favourites list. I remember crying every time I watched it simply because dogs are my favourite animals and seeing a bunch of them, even in animation form, breaks my heart if anything bad happens D: I'm a fan of many Disney's productions, but those 2 stand out amongst others.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lilo and Stitch ♥

After would probably be The Lion King, Brother Bear, Oliver and Company, and Fox and the Hound. My favorite Princess movie would have to be Beauty and the Beast though.

Goomy Gumi

Gooey Vocaloid
    Years
    Finding Nemo, hands down. <3

I don't know, it's just something about a bunch of cute little fish crossing oceans and escaping fish tanks that simply charms me. And Dory is the best character ever.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I'm surprised no one has said Up, that movie was fantastic! Especially the beginning, that was a true tear-jerker ): The characters in that movie have such great personalities and they all complement each other well. I actually wrote my senior paper for my entry into college about Up and compared it to how you're never too old to give up on your dreams (just like how Mr. Frederikson never gave up on Ellie's dream to make it to the falls); that movie's had a huge impact on me :]

Years
    Glad to see quite a few people saying The Lion King- I actually started humming Hakuna Matata when I saw the thread title. I always loved the story that it told, and it has arguably one of the best soundtracks for not only Disney movies, but of any movie that I've seen. It's easily in my top 3 most watched movies of all time, since I watched it way too many times as a kid.

Years
    I'm surprised no one has said Up, that movie was fantastic! Especially the beginning, that was a true tear-jerker ): The characters in that movie have such great personalities and they all complement each other well. I actually wrote my senior paper for my entry into college about Up and compared it to how you're never too old to give up on your dreams (just like how Mr. Frederikson never gave up on Ellie's dream to make it to the falls); that movie's had a huge impact on me :]

Their love story was beautifully-written and what the movie teaches you is priceless. That's why I've always looked up to the Disney films; they teach you life lessons.

Years
    I'm kind of the odd one out, in that my favorite movie is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I can't even really say why - I just know that when it came out, I was hooked into it. Maybe it was the music? I do know when I found my soundtrack of it years later, one listen through it was all it took to get me to wanting to watch the movie again. Oh, that wait when I had to wait for the copy I ordered to get in, and yet I wanted to watch it right now .....

I also have a liking for some of the movies from the early 90's...like Beauty and the Beast, or Aladdin. Especially Aladdin.

Back