• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Dragon type 3 day poll

Fave Dragon type 3 day poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok the choices are

1. Dratini - Dragon
    2. Dragonair - Dragon
    3. Dragonite - Dragon/Flying
    4. Altaria - Dragon/Flying
    5. Bagon - Dragon
    6. Shellgon - Dragon
    7. Salamence - Dragon/Flying
    8. Vibrava - Ground/Dragon
    9. Flygon - Ground/Dragon
    10. Rayquaza - Dragon/Flying

Out of these my faves are Flygon, Dragonair, Altaria and Rayquaza.

If you vote can you please make a post XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    my number 1 is salamence, so what if dragonite is more versatile, salamence is gooda at what he does. and it learns dragonclaw so i can breed it down. besides it's just cool

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Vibrava! Vibrava for Sure! Its so deeply cool! XD
    I voted Flygon too because it is... a Flying Sand Dragon XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I voted Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Salamence, and Vibrava. No matter how popular they still are, I can't help voting for them. Salamence and Dragonite are some of the most awesome-looking pokemon there are.

But where's Kingdra? ._.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    WHERE'S KINGDRA!!! o.o *cough* I really want Kingdra to be in this. It's the only one here that doesn't have a weakness to Ice, and therefore makes it so superior... I could shoot the others... o.o It's also stronger than Flygon and Altaria.

If I have to vote out of the options given... I'd say Flygon, since... I picked it at random :P

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Look people it isn't my fault that ther is more then ten dragon types, therefore it isn't my fault you fave aint on there.

Pokemon_Veteran

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
    Dragonite!! My dragonite and charizard are a perfect team for double battles! Plus, it's the original dragon and the originals are always the best.

Years
    Charizard, Gyarados and Aerodctyl arent dragons, but i would like to see them there!
    Kingdra 4eva!!! but, it inst there *cries*, so ill vote for Salamence.
    Also I like Flygon, Altaria (sooo cute!) and Dragonite ^^!

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
    Years
    Flygon is pretty cool and I like the sprites but, I saw some pictures of flygon from the movie and it didn't look as cool as I thought it would. Anyway, I voted for rayquaza.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    i would have to go with dragonite.hes the original dragon of destruction XD.

Back