• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Electric type 3 day Poll

Fave Electric type 3 day poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok here are the Choices

1. Raichu
    2. Jolteon
    3. Lanturn
    4. Zapdos
    5. Raikou
    6. Minun
    7. Plusle
    8. Electabuzz
    9. Pichu
    10. Elekid

ok i choose Jolteon cus its an one of Eevee's evolution's

Pokemon_Veteran

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Lanturn > * Plain and simple. It's the Only electric that can naturally learn moves that are super effective against ground Pokemon, and thus - making it easier to defeat them. Add in the fact it's one of the best Haxers (as well as Crobat), and voila! Sure, there are legendaries, but you can't cuddle them in the water!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Once again we got Pokemon missing from action... where's the Mareep and Manectric family? Aww poor forgotton thing...

Pichu gets my vote... because of the fact that I'll be strangled by some certain aggressive evil being if I don't vote for Pichu. Otherwise, Lanturn because of it's personally important to me ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lanturn all but murders my team. =x Stupid people exploit that *grr* But, ahem.
    Pichuu and Raikou I suppose, since the former is cute, and the latter is extremely formidable.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Elekid, he's not only cute, but adorable. And plus he evolves into a poweful pokemon later on.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    At least one of my Fav. is there this time :P
    There are no Chinchou =<
    Well, so I go with Plusle =p

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Vash said:
    i say zapdos cuz it has resistance to ground and drill peck for rock
    I don't think that came out the way it was supposed to. Rock pok?mon are resistant to flying attacks...

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Hehehehe, Pichu and Raichu, but where is Pikachu? =P

Anyway, my vote goes to Joltion. I always liked eeveelutions.
    I think, Joltion is pretty strong, I have never liked him as a opponent and he has won many fights with for me too^^

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    I voted for Jolteon, even though it doesn't have the strongest thunder attacks of the group, it is still one my favourite pokemon.

Back