• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Pokemon Episode and Why

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    The episodes i like are:
    ~i choose you Pikachu
    ~the flame pokemon
    ~the episode where Ash wants Pikachu to stay with the other Pikachus
    i like many of the others aswell but they are the only ones i know properly and are my favourites

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Well who wouldn't!
    I mean you get to see a really interesting magicial (not much of a hottie for once but that doesn't mean it's bad), a Aipom, Misty being attacked by bugs and Ash turned into a Pikachu. That episode was solid gold for Pokemon. I swear, everytime I see people dissing Johto, they should think of the classic episodes like that and Same Old Song and Dance and The Wayward Wobbufet.
    *sigh* I just love Pokemon
    OMG!

I completely agree with you, Crystal Clair! ^_^

And I loved everything about "Hocus Pokemon" including Lily the Pokemon Magician (she was cool, and had a great British accent too, lol), her Murkrow, the hilarious Aipom, Misty getting attacked by Bug types (lol), and of course my favorite part - Ash getting turned into a Pikachu. <3

That episode was absolutely perfect!

It's defintely one of the best Pokemon episodes they've ever made!

*hopes they have another episode like it during or after AG sometime* XD

And not only was it a really good episode, but it's also a unique one as well, cause it's the only episode where they did something as amazing as turn Ash into a Pikachu.

That was just sheer brilliance. ^^

Anyway, I couldn't agree with you more about people dissing Johto.

I mean with great episodes like this one, and the one you mentioned "Same Old Sond And Dance", I don't know why anyone wouldn't like Johto, epsecially Master Quest.

And speaking of Master Quest, that has to be my favorite season for that very reason. It just had great episodes all the way through it.

*needs to get the Master Quest DVD box sets*

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    My all time favorite episode is the Scuffle of Legends, I liked the battle between Archie and Kyogre vs Pikachu and Groudon, it was awesome how both Pikachu and Archie were both possessed by the orbs! My other favorite episodes include Pikachu Revolts, A Scare to Remember, Pokemon Emergency, Ash catches a Pokemon, Grand Festival part 1, Saffron Contest part one, Breeding Center and Pokemon eggs, Battle Dome combination of fire and water and the latest ep with Munchlax's Battle Debut.
    EDIT: I forgot to mention the Orange Island episodes Hello Pummelo and Enter the Dragonite, those were good too!

Last edited:

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    My Johto Favourite is Playing with Fire/Johto Photo Finish(they are the same battle so i had to add both)
    My Kanto is Bulbasur's Mystious Garden and
    My Hoenn one is Eight Ain't Enough!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My favorite is Rhapsody in Drew because it had a lot of contestshipping at the end.

I also like All Things Brite and Beautifly because it firts introduced May to contests.

And I agree with Pokemon Trainer Lisa, Gonna Rule The School is funny at the beginnning

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    "Goldenrod Opportunity"

Whitney the Gym Leader...OWNS.No need for an explanantion >>

And the episode with Lakoko.."Just Waiting On A Friend".I loved that one as well <3

Years
    A Poke-Block Party...cuz it is the ONLY episode with jigglypuff in Hoenn^^ (and I love the trick mster and May and alanna's exspressions)

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    the episode, when ash/brock/misty, was lured into a mansion from a girl that never existed, and a ghostly ninetales, thought Brock was her owner, and that episode spooked my a little, lol but it was a good episode

Years
    Kanto:The Pi-Kahuna('cause Ash almost drowns)
    Orange:The one where ash and tracey get sick(<'cause tracey gets sick, lol)
    Jhoto:The one with the mansion and ninetales(?)
    Hoenn:Any w/o Max

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    "Holy Matrimony!" Not only is James' past is revealed in it, but it has an awesome plot and is quite humorous. Some other favorites of mine are all the other TR-centric episodes, the St. Anne trilogy, "Holiday at Acapulco", "The Ghost at Maiden's Peak", "Pikachu Revolts", "The Stun Spore Detour", "Flower Power", "The Fortune Hunters", and any episodes featuring Harley, Professor Oak, or Gary.

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    My favourite is the one where Brock gets Vulpix. Another is the one where Chikorita vies for Ash's attention.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    True Blue Swablu , it was extremely well maid. It was very sad to see May let Swablu go at the end. This could easy be the best episode ever maid!!

Yggdrasill-sama

Disappear into nothingness
    Years
    Hands down, "Holy Matrimony." I loved learning about James' past. This episode truly provides great character development for him. Furthermore, I liked how the overall plot moved, thought the animation was well done, and found it to be rather humorous. That little Rocketshippy scene at the end was pretty cool, too :)

Last edited:

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    My favouriote is in Johto, the episode name is: Wired For Battle.
    I love this episode because it shows a lot of Scizor, also it has awesome drawings for the time. Some of the animations were like from Pokemon Advance Battle.

Mari-Ashley

http://www.ashketchum.nl
    Years
    The Lost Lapras - because Ash is so cute when he.... saves a water Pokémon. ¬¬;
    Pikachu Revolts - because.... Ash is so cute when Pikachu shocks him.

Those two are really my alltime favourites.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    The 3 best episodes of all time:
    Ash Catches a Pokemon: Ash and Misty get to know each other, Caterpie is the cutest, Meowth's really funny, they made the best capture sequence that can be, Ash's capture dance was funny and so many more things like Pidgeotto's first appearance and Caterpie's counter is beyond cute words.

Beauty is Skin Deep: Mainly because Clair appears in this episode, The old man was too funny with his corny jokes. (can someone tell me if Kaburagi's the old man's official name). Clair also looked the best as the animation was the best compared to the rest of her saga.

Pikachu Revolts: Mainly because of Butch and Cassidy, my favorite members of Team Rocket.

And the best of Houen
    Wiscash and Ash: had the qualities of an Indigo league episode (I can tell since I watched a few 1st season episodes today.

Back