• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite 2000's animated Disney flick?

You can pick more than one.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I saw the Cat Returns a while ago, so I would say that Finding Nemo and Spirited Away are my favorties. I have not seen Howls Moving Castle yet, but I am anxious to see it. I wasn't sure if it was out on DVD yet.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, and Finding Nemo were all awesome. All in all, I have to admit I preferred those out of all the others listed. ^_^; The animation was superb and the plots were just so...awesome. I enjoyed them and my parents did too, so they're really for all ages.

The Miyazaki films were very good too (the ones I've been able to see, anyway), but I honestly don't consider them Disney because I don't much care for the dubbed versions anyway. o_O Don't much care for Disney's choice of voice actors.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I could on for a while on Disney's recent stupidity (and other western animation firms), and Pixar's brilliance. But I won't. Put it simply, from that list, Pixar's films win hands down (and Lilo & Stitch is the most overrated movie ever, it should die a horrible, horrible death).

I liked The Incredibles the most, followed by Monsters Inc, and then Finding Nemo.

Back