• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite actors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Who are some of your favorite actors?

Mine are :

Harrison Ford - I'm so excited he's filming another Indiana Jones!
    Shia LeBoeuf - He's gonna be in Indie w/ Harrison, and he's been good in other movies like 'I, Robot' 'Dumb & Dumber' and 'Transformers'
    Jason Priestly - I've loved him every since 90210 and his new show on Lifetime, Side Order of Life, is a great new drama
    Michael Urie - he plays his character on Ugly Betty perfectly, and he used to be on MTV's undressed, which I loved.

Citizen

Pedobear Approves
    Years
  • Samuel L. Jackson - Liked him in the Negotiator, and in Star Wars. He's a brilliant actor by any means.

Bill Paxton - He's got a good acting skills. I liked him in Apollo 13.

Tom Hanks - He's done countless movies, all (or mostly) brilliant.

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
  • Jackie Chan - doesn't even need an explanation
    Lucy Liu - I think she's pretty AND a good actress who doesn't come across as pompous like a lot of the highly paid ones
    Leslie Nielson - always a funny guy, and never a dull moment
    Uma Thurman - from Kill Bill vol. 1/2, Be Cool, and a bunch of other stuff

(if you saw the claim a celebrity thread, you'll notice that 3 of the 4 of these are there)

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I'd probably have to say...

Harvey Fierstein.

Amazing actor, he played Edna Turnblad originally in the Broadway version of Hairspray.

It's coming out as a movie this Friday.

Plus, in addition to his contributions as an actor, he is a gay rights activist and a spokesman for the community in general.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I like Chris Tucker-Hes just plain Hilarious.

Johnny deep-He can be funny even in a serious roll like a pirate XD and he was funny in willy wonka =] And they're was this show I watched of him when he was younger he was pretty good.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    my favorite actor would have 2 b johnny deep hes cute and he plays in my favorite movie pirates of the caribbean. also hes a surfer!=]

Kolase

Your pile of happy coal.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2007
    A lot of my favorite actors/actresses are from Gilmore Girls, such as Alexis Bledel, Lauren Graham, and the person who plays "Kirk," who I can't remember the name of at the moment. (@_@; Brain fart.)

I also like Rose Byrne, and Anne Hathway. They're beautiful.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Girl:

Angelina Jolie. She played in the Tomb Raider Movies and other ones like Mr. & Mrs Smith. I love her face. She is so kissable... ^^'

Boy:

Tom Cruise. He is mostly known for his apperence in Mission Impossible 1, 2, & 3. He rocks!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Johnny Depp. I'm madly in love with him and have been for years. You can find Johnny stuff covering my entire room, and even my pillowcase. ;] He's just genius, he stays true to himself and only acts as characters that he can relate to. He has great emotion and doesn't like the media coverege and the press and tries to live a normal life. Johnny = Love. <3

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • ROBERT DOWNEY JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I look up to this guy so much. He's so awesome. He sings, acts(mostly awesome), and is downright hilarious! I'm not a diehard fan, but I REALLY want to meet him. Like...so bad. That's what some people know me by: The Robert Downey Jr Fan...not online, at my school. Hehe.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lucy Liu - the hottest Charlies Angel/chick from Kill Bill
    Blair Underwood - The hottest guy in movies(to me)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Seth Rogan. The guy's just good in anything he is in and his movies are usually top-notch.

Edward Norton. Just an all-time favorite. :>

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • ROBERT DOWNEY JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I look up to this guy so much. He's so awesome. He sings, acts(mostly awesome), and is downright hilarious! I'm not a diehard fan, but I REALLY want to meet him. Like...so bad. That's what some people know me by: The Robert Downey Jr Fan...not online, at my school. Hehe.

*HIGH FIVE*

Downey Jr really is inspirational. He managed to pick himself up after a long bad record with like drugs and stuff and still get out there to be the best that he can be. He does a damn good job!

I can't wait to see him in Sherlock Holmes.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Rufus Sewell - He normally plays the bad guy, but he has the acting chops to be the hero, too. Jude Law is good, too, and has the most awesome name I've ever heard. I'm not looking forward to seeing this Sherlock Holmes abomination, though.

Can't forget Captain Picard Patrick Stewart, either. I also like what I've seen from Audrey Tautou and Ron Perlman.

Years
  • John Travolta (Bolt)
    Eddie Murphy (Shrek and Father of the Pride)
    John Goodman (Father of the Pride and We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story)
    Rodney Danegerfield (Rover Dangerfield)
    Emma Roberts (The Flight Before Christmas)
    Kareena Kapoor (Roadside Romeo)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    ROBERT DOWNEY JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guurrrrll, do you see how old this thread is? 8(

Gonna lock this. It's old, worn out and way past its expiration date.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back