• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Alternate Form

Years
    My, my, so many different forms!
    Let's review.
    Rotom
    Castform
    Unown
    Deoxys
    Shaymin
    Giratina
    Burmy/Wormadam

So pick a favorite!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Favorite Alternate Form

Lawn Mower Rotom. >:D It's too awesome for words.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite is a tie between Giratina Origin Forme, Deoxys Normal Forme, and Rotom Lawn Mower Forme.

Giratina Origin Forme: I was a fan of Giratina, but it didn't impress me compared to the likes of Dialga and Arceus, so I considered it to be the worst of the 4th gen legendaries (Ommiting the trio and cute legendaries). When Platinum was announced and Giratina's new forme was first heard of, it didn't impress me, either. It wasn't until they showed it's Sugimori Art where I was almost obsessed with Origin Forme's awesomeness. They somehow made an semi-impressive pokemon into an awesome one, and thats one reason why I really like GOF ( After re-reading this, I thought this reason was odd).

Deoxys Normal Forme: Deoxys was once one of my favorite pokemons, mostly becuase of how unique I thought he was when I first saw him. Then came his formes, which I thought were well-designed and gave me another reason to like him. When I saw the 7th movie, Destiny Deoxys, I was happy to see his other formes used, even if it used them rarely. When Speed Forme was introduced, I thought it was the best Deoxys Forme yet, but my interest in Speed Forme was waning when I realized that I liked Normal Forme best.

Rotom Lawn Mover Forme: I can't make this long, so i'll probably be atleast 2 sentences.
    I'm wasn't a huge of Rotom until it's new Forme's were heard of, and Lawn Mover was just the one that I thought looked the impressive (Considering that it looked horrible in it's silhouette forme).

That should cover most, if not almost all of my reasons.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Skymin. Enough said. It's probably the BEST OU pokemon there is, not to mention it's a lot better looking than a chia pet.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would say Castform is my fav. because I like its 3 unique forms, but they should make a sandstorm form too sometime. =]

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Skymin. Enough said. It's probably the BEST OU pokemon there is, not to mention it's a lot better looking than a chia pet.

Lulz at Skymin being the best OU Pokemon right now. He screams like a little girl at my Kingdra's Ice Beam. Run little Skymin run!

Don't get me wrong though, he is still a good Pokemon. He is just a bit overrated. Maybe that is because he can't do anything to my Rain Dance team. They all outspeed with Swift Swim and all carry an Ice-type move. I am glad I have no problems with him.

EDIT: Hey Rentorar, you are the person who was talking to my brother, L4D Freak, right?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Shaymin Sky Form, I don't really have much of an explanation why, but it looks so graceful and everything (the normal Shaymin form is really cute too.)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Probably regular form Shaymin (>'')> It's so darn cute and cuddly, I'd love to have one n___n Sky form is pretty cute as well, but regular form takes the cake.

Back