• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Animal?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    On the subject of favorite animals I'd have to say my favorite would have to be foxes there so adorable.

Lucid

Owls, they boss yo. Or raccoons. I appreciate nature's assholes. I MEAN THEY HAVE HANDS-kinda GUYS

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Definitely cats. There's just something about them that I can't help adore. I just love them so much it's not even funny. I also love pandas. I mean who doesn't love those fluffy creatures? They are nothing but bamboo eating balls of fluff. <3

Favorite Animal?

YOU CANNOT RESIST TEH CUTENESS. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Tyrannosaurus Rex, too bad they're extinct, so I have to pick the next best thing: crocodilians and komodo dragons.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I'm actually not sure. I don't know why, but I really like deer, polar bears, lizards, and owls. I don't really see what they have in common, so they isn't a shared trait they all have. I have a favorite group, but not a favorite.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Otters, ferrets, and other weasel-like animals that have a long body. My favorite is the river otter.

Favorite Animal?

i also loooove foxes and kitties too.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I like a lot of animals, maybe cats are my favorite? Or owls, I've liked them ever since I read the Guardians of Ga'Hoole books as a kid lol

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    All the time, my favorite animal are cats(mainly kittens).They are cute and adorable.

Back