• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime Character

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I did a search on this topic and surprisingly I didn't see an active thread on this so...here goes nothing~ XD

What is your favorite anime character(s)? This can be from any anime series, movie, video game, whatever. Just state who the character is and what it is that makes them the epitome of anime greatness in your eyes. :O

For me, my favorite anime characters are Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED/Destiny, Blue from Wolf's Rain and Spike from Cowboy Bebop. X3

Lacus Clyne is just so sweet and personable. :3 Not to mention she has the most adorable outfits, squee!! X3 She's so trusting and always seems to look for the good in people, no matter what "side" they might be on.

Blue also tries to seek out the good in people. For as long as she could remember, her friend and owner, Pops (as she calls him, his actual name is Quent Yaiden) has hunted down the wolves, believing them to be the murderous scoundrals who destroyed his home and murdered his family. Blue however, being part wolf and part domestic dog, feels that wolves could not have committed such a crime and sets out to prove that fact to Quent. Also, in her human form...her outfit totally owns. XD *wants her scarf* <333

As for Spike, who doesn't love a total badass like him? XD He kicks serious butt in hand-to-hand combat and really knows how to handle a handgun. :O~ For me, his cool personality and sarcasm really make him an appealing character for me. :3

Well, I'm done, now it's your turn! ^o^ Yippee~! :3

~Kelsey

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Rika-Chan,I so totally agree with you on the Lacus concept >D

My fav anime character is most definately Kanna from Inuyasha.She's so silent and adorable and white hair adds a kawaiiness to her personality >33 The concept of a mirror as a weapon has earned my respect toward self imaging..quite dazzling if ya think about it XD

Hakudoushi from Inuyasha...no need to explain.He's adorable >333 Especially when he sleeps <3 He looks so huggable,makes me wanna hug him x33 And his attitude is hawt.Gotta love scythes and tamed fire horses any day,yes? XD

Tia from Zatch Bell.Tomboyish popstar...what can I say?Pink hair owns >33 Also,though her spells are pretty much weak,she has a huggable personality.She may have an outer crust but she has a soft personality,and will defend her friends no matter what ^-^

Sango from Inuyasha - She's beautiful,strong and has a heart of love.Though she purely would like to retrieve Shikon No Tama from Naraku,she wants more to get her brother Kohaku back(sister and brother realtionship.Cute :P)Also,she has a cat demon Kirara and an ultra cool boomernag made of youkai bones and has an awesome name.What more could you want from a girl like her? 8D

These were words spoken from me,yes they were o.o XD

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I like Chii very much from Chobits...umm though do yo count just human caharacters? because i love Usyagi from wish (my av), Rio-Oki from tenchi, ...I also like Haku from Spirited away....I really like Dark from DNAngels...and spike from Cowboy bebop.....hmmm Ilikelots of different characters!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I like Lacus Clyne and Meer Campbell (used to), so I go and watch Gundam Seed Destiny.
    After I watched Seed Destiny, I like Athrun Zala and Cagalli more
    At the beginning of Seed Destiny, I started to like Rey Za Burrel, but then I think he got rotten afterwards...

So...

ATHRUN ZALA and LACUS CLYNE!

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    I very much like Vash the Stampede from Trigun...they dubbed him surprisingly well and his character is always coming through in a tough situation XD

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Chronos de Mediz (YGO GX): This guy's a friggin riot. All of his antics throughout the anime are too **** funny to watch. If it weren't for him, GX would severally lack humor and wouldn't be quite as entertaining. Additionally, I love his arrogance and elegance, as well as his Ancient Gear Golem deck.

Buggy the Clown (One Piece): What can I say? He's simply an awesome villain. In addition to being funny, he makes for an excellent opponent in combat. The power he received from his Bara Bara Fruit simply rocks. I love how he can disassemble and reassemble the parts of his body at his own will. The fact that he's a clown also scores him a few extra points in my books, given that I'm a huge fan of clowns in general.

Zelos Wilder (Tales of Symphonia): He's hilarious. I truly get a kick out of his arrogance and pervertedness. Furthermore, he has quite an interesting (not to mention sorrowful) backstory and his desire to live his life freely is understandable. Lets not forget that he's also a great character to use in battle and is teh hawtness.

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    For me, it's a tie between Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) and Kino (Kino's Journey). They're both quiet, calm, and cool, but when necessary they can be quick, lethal killing machines. It also helps that their minds are sharp as a whip. Heh, Kino's insight really makes you think... :D

SilverTwilight

~dream on!~
    Years
    i think shadow is cool from sonic and kenshin is awesome too! XD and....... i have a few more...... kai,ray,tyson,ozuma,zeo,mariah,sesshomaru,kouga, ren,yoh,zeke,jaden,zane,shugo,yuki,kyo,balmung,naruto,sasuke,neji,hinata,
    rock leeXD,ayame,brooklyn,mystel,lan,chaud,rockman,suburu,wonrei,mia,
    gaara,yahiko,envy,ed,lust,mustang,li,shikamaru,hakuo,shobu,sonic,tala,sora,
    riku, and................TSUKASA!!!

Baki Koji

<- Cooler than you
    Years
    In no particular order:

1. Captain Baki/Captain Buggy (One Piece) - He makes the perfect villain: funny, short tempered, power hungry, ruthless, and psychotic, but a devastating foe in battle who possesses very unique abilities (Bara Bara Fruit, OMG!) and has an interesting backstory. That and I've always had a fascination with clowns (clowns rox mah socks XD).

2. Insector Haga/Weevil Underwood (YGO) - Cute, insane little boy who adds quite a bit of spice to YGO. When I was into the series a year ago, I could never get enough of him and his antics. Furthermore, I'm quite intrigued by his psychotic persona. I use to have a great deal of fun writing fanfiction on what his childhood was like and what led him to develop his unique mindset. Also, he has style, is a brilliant strategist, and has an awesome dueling deck (Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth. wOOt!).

3. Kojirou/James (Pokemon) - What can I say? I have a soft spot for cute guys who're funny, submissive, naive, narcisstic, elegant, charming, obsessive over bottle cap collecting, and love to crossdress ^__^

4. Ookido-hakase/Professor Oak (Pokemon) - He's a dirty, scowling old man who's having an affair with Satoshi's mother and does genetic experiments on Pokemon. I like him :)

Those are my main four. Other favorites of mine are Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist), Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2), Chronos de Mediz (YGO GX), Xellos (Slayers), Karinka (Steel Angel Kurumi), and Naraku (Inuyasha).

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hmmm, I remember, I still love Misuzu from AIR because her design, personality, and her motivation.

Anyway, right now, anime characters I favor tend to change from left to right. So right now, possibly, I favor

Kurumi Momose @ Pani Poni/Maro Mayu - She's so called "plain" one, but oddly she got quite the personality. Overall, she's really cute and its fun to see her get depressed within one second to go to the rabbit cage or have the moe bag on her head.

Kirie Kojima @ Girls Bravo - One hawt chick who can really kick your arse and is good at everything, except dealing with ghost. I guess it goes to show that everyone has a achille heels. That and she can't prepare anything nutritionous to be tasty.

Archer @ Fate Stay Night - What can I say? Unlimited Blade works rule and his smart alec personality gives him the edge of coolness.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Kairi [Kingdom Hearts] ~ I absolutely love her character design and placement in the story.
    Sakura [Naruto] ~ Beautiful, strong, and mature; an instant role model form me. :D Overall, these two characters are unequivocally the highest in my mental list of favorites. ^_^

Others would include ToS' Presea, FMA's Roy Mustang, and perhaps Kasumi from Pokémon. I have no wide tastes. XD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    James (Pokemon) - Though I feel a bit sorry for the guy being constantly manipulated by Jessie, It's impossible to hate a cross-dressing villain.

KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) - Ok... An emotionless android, or so she appears. She gradually gains individuality throughout the series and ends up with split personalities by the end. May not seem like much, but any female character that makes an entrance by busting through a wall and laying waste to the enemies is definitely one in my books.

Laharl (Disgaea) - My latest addition to favorite Anime characters, Laharl wears a crimson scarf and shorts. Besides being the new overlord of the Netherworld, this dude is the anti-hero to end all anti-heroes. Though he changes somewhat throughout the series, he still manages to maintain the majority of his harsh personality. So much so, that in the game you can take over Earth as one of the endings (you just have to defeat the latest incarnation of the Power Rangers/Sentai)!

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Naruto-
    Sabaku No Gaara
    Uchiha Sasuke
    Hatake Kakashi
    Uzumaki Naruto

Pokemon-
    Gary Oak
    Drew

Beyblade (All Seasons)-
    Kai Hiwatari
    Ray Kon
    Max Tate
    Tyson Granger
    Daichi
    Tala
    Salima
    Julia
    Raul

Yu Yu Hakusho-
    Hiei
    Kurama
    Youko Kurama
    Yusuke Urameshi (sp)
    Kazuma Kuwabara
    Yukina

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Narumi Ayumu, Zaraki Kenpachi, Milfuelle Sakuraba, Tohru Honda, Aka Onda, and some others belong to my 5-star list. :P

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    1. Ifurita (El Hazard OVA series 1)
    2. Takara Amakusa (Cross Manga)
    3. Raven (Zoids: Chaotic century)
    4. Kai Hiwitari [sp?] (Beyblade season 1)
    5. Hotaru Tomoe (Sailor Moon S and Stars)
    6. Trista/Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon S)
    7. Hisui (Wish)
    8. Shin Kazuma (Area 88)

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
    Kikyou [inuyasha] would have to be a favourite of mine. I find her story rather tragic, shes been through so much in her life and died believing the one she cared for betrayed her. She has a strong personality and that deserves respect in my eyes.

Ryuichi [Gravitation] has a fun loving personality and an amusing character to watch. You never really know what hes going to do next.

Inuyasha [obvious] I always liked Inuyasha but like alot of people found Sesshoumaru a more appealing character. Once i got over my Sesshoumaru stage Inuyasha became a more interesting character.

Jakotsu [Inuyasha] pretty much the same as Ryuichi i really don't know why i like him so much i just do

Lance [Pokemon] had a big obsession with him once. Especially when i found out about the manga. I loved how he could always stay calm in every situation and the fact that he trained dragons.

Juuroumaru [Inuyasha] have no idea how or why it happened but i took a bit of a liking to Juuroumaru plus he has such pretty hair

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'll edit this tomorrow after I get some sleep...^^;
    but for now, my quickie answer is Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi.
    I love this character, he's been my favorite since 2001, and I doubt that'll change anytime real soon.
    He's very unique, and doesn't lack personality in the slightest.
    I also really like the color purple. X3 That was a plus.
    And his voice actress Chika Sakamoto is so freaking awesome!! x3 (She also does voices in SailorMoon! Peruru and Sailor StarHealer.)

Anyhoo... I need to stop and go to bed.... I have to wake up early.

Back