• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime Character

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I have too many favorite characters, which is unhealthy, but I will only talk about a chosen few.

Sango [InuYasha] ~ She is a perfect role model, imo. She is strong, kind hearted, strong willed and rather determined and she's very pretty. All of those good quailities in one girl, isn't that just perfect? Not to mention, how she slaps Miroku around all the time is just plain, hilarious XD

Sakura Haruno [Naruto] ~ At first, she may seem like one of those plain, idiotic fan girls like most characters that love another character are, but if you pay attention, you can see how determined, kind hearted and strong Sakura really is. She really isn't just some other girl that would have a guy protect her all the time, she tries to do her part of the work which is rather amazing since not all girls are like that. Sakura is a funny, fun loving character that just wants to beat her long time rival without ruining her friendship with her in the process.

Sasuke Uchiha [Naruto] ~ Okay, well Sasuke-kun seems to slide back in forth of being a cool character and an unbelievably, wannabe evil character, but it really isn't his fault! Putting all the Orochimaru giving him the curse aside and looking at Sasuke's real personality, he's rather quiet and he's kind of rude and easily annoyed at times, but he still means well. I personally like the quiet, handsome types instead of the loud mouths anyway, sorry. If it wasn't for Sasuke trying to get revenge on his brother, him and Sakura would be together a long time ago.

Yami Bakura [Yuugiou] ~ You were wondering when I'd include him, huh? Heh...well, Yami Bakura is always the one character I have and always will obsess over because, well, he's Bakura, doi! I just love his evil smirks and grins and the fact that he loves blood. What? Red is my favorite color...*mumbles incoherent words* Well, Bakura also has a caring side, surprising, ne? He actually saved his host, Ryou, but of course, he did it to save himself...but there is some kindness in that, black, grudge-holding heart of his. He just can't seem to show it because of what Atemu did to his village that time ago...I'd be mad too XP

Ryou Bakura [Yuugiou] ~ He's got a lovely British accent and he must be the kawaiiest on the show besides Mokuba. He is kind of clumsy at times, but that's what's so lovable about him that and the fact that he has crazy, sadistic yami that wants to kill Yuugi and Atemu. XP

Kyou Souma [Furuba] ~ One of the last of my obsessions. Kyou is my second obsession <3 I love his hot temper and hot headed personality and I can relate to him in many ways. He also has a caring side and he's partly naive about some things and his determination is total smexiness.

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    favourite characters? i've to think about it...

Yamato Ishida from Digimon Adventure
    Takato Matsuki from Digimon Tamers
    Alucard from Hellsing
    Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist
    the cat whose name i don't know from Ghost Stories
    Miroku from Inu Yasha
    Jiraiya from Naruto
    Urahara Kisuke from Bleach

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    My favorite anime characters are Misty from Pokemon (she just rocks, no questions necissary), Lumiere from Kiddie Grade (come on, she's like ten and WANTS to see an opera!), and Eclaire from Kiddie Grade (super-awesome powers).

Okay, so maybe I just like the entire cast of Kiddie Grade save Alph and Dverger.

Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    Sakura Haruno [Naruto] ~ At first, she may seem like one of those plain, idiotic fan girls like most characters that love another character are, but if you pay attention, you can see how determined, kind hearted and strong Sakura really is. She really isn't just some other girl that would have a guy protect her all the time, she tries to do her part of the work which is rather amazing since not all girls are like that. Sakura is a funny, fun loving character that just wants to beat her long time rival without ruining her friendship with her in the process.

doesn't want to ruin her friendship with her? dude, she's the one who broke off their friendship.

and i decided to add shikamaru, ino, and hinata from naruto to my list of favorite characters.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uuuum, I have multiple favorite anime characters... but my topic favorite is Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. <3 Been obsessed since 2001. x3
    Hes why my favorite color is purple. x3
    I love what he adds to the series, I love his character/personallity, and I love the way he looks. He is the one guy in which straight guys can call 'hott'. XD ((Well...theres other...but thats not the point! ^^; ))
    He's awesome whether he looks like a girl, or guy. <3
    I also love his VA, Chika Sakamoto. She's so awesome! She also does voices in SailorMoon!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Kagome from Inuyasha. Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Kiba from Naruto. May from Pokemon.

I like each of them for different reasons. Kagome because she always seems to have a lot on her mind, plus she says "SIT BOY" to Inuaysha a lot. Jaden because he always seems to know what to do in a crunch so hes cool. Kiba is just awesome. Kiba is an awesome fighter plus Akimaro is awesome. May because shes inexpereinced and shes learining things along the way, and shees a coordinator.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Hmmm well my favourite characters would have to be

Ash(Pokemon) Cause his cool he cares alot for his Pokemon and would go to any lengths to keep them safe along with his human friends and he can be clueless at times as well

Misty(Pokemon) Shes smart,cute,funny and really tough when she wants to be and can have a bad temper at times. shes also caring and sweet and will do anything to keep her closest friends safe(aka Ash ^^)

Zatch(Zatch Bell) His hyper, funny and somewhat clueless at times but his awesome in battle and care alot for his friends he rocks!

Lan(Megaman Nt Warrior) His cool has an upbeat attitude and personality and really always comes through for his friends and kicks butt in Net Navi battles against the evil Dark Loids

Maylu(Megaman Nt Warrior) Shes the smartest and most popular student in her school shes sweet and caring and will always be there for Lan(Her possible crush ^^) and the thing is her sweet appearance can fool you shes not someone to mess with thats for sure

Luffy(One Piece) His so hyper and clueless and funny all at once his awesome if battles and I love his ability to stretch and also his will to reach his dream and keep his friends safe

Nami(One Piece) Shes one tough cookie and her ability to steal and always get away with it by acting all sweet and nice really pulls her and her friends through in some situations

Shadow Wolf 2

The Pixel Artist
    Years
    Kon from Bleach.
    Stuffed animal WIN.

And Toshiro Hitsugaya.
    And Matsumoto <3.

All from Bleach.
    (Although Edward Elric is pretty cool too.)

Ritsuka

Csokipuding...=3
    Years
    - Sora (Sukisyo)
    - Ayumu (Spiral)
    - Inuyasha
    - Train Heartnett (Black Cat)
    - Dietrich and Ion (Trinity Blood)
    - Satoshi
    - Kamui (X/1999)
    - Yuki and Akito (Fruits Basket)
    - Shuichi (Gravitation)