• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~FAVORITE AREA OF INTEREST~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Out of all of the places on the poll above, whats your favorite place of interest?

EDIT: sorry forgot the poll, so choose below, my server was acting weird yesterday

* Petalburg Woods
    * Rusturf Tunnel
    * Granite Cave
    * New Mauville
    * Mt. Chimney
    * Cave of Origin
    * Scorched Slab
    * Safari Zone
    * Seafloor Cavern
    * Sealed Chamber
    * Southern Island
    * Abandoned Ship
    * Meteor Falls
    * Shoal Cave
    * Mt. Pyre
    * Jagged Pass
    * Sky Pillar
    * Island Cave
    * Desert Ruins
    * Ancient Tomb
    * Trainer Hill
    * Battle Frontier
    * Desert Underpass
    * Altering Cave
    * Mirage Tower
    * Marine Cave
    * Terra Cave

:t354:TG

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    This generation had so many cool areas...
    ^_^

My favorite would have to be Shoal Cave, as it is the dwelling place of snorunts, and spheal as well. Mt. Pyre is also cool, since it has both the inside and outside sections (which have epic music) and you can get chimecho there =D
    The Abandoned Ship would have been cooler if it had more backstory. There's also Scorched Slab, which was pretty pathetic. It got it's own name and everything, yet all there was was a tm. Not even any music.

Ayselipera

Scorched Slab only because everytime I go in there I feel like I'm going to unlock something amazing! Instead I just find a crappy TM :(

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Battle Frontier was my no.1 hangout. Theres just so much to do there, its wonderful. Before then though, my area of interest was actually the abandoned ship, Shoal Cave was like a speacial place to me, since I didn't go to it very much, but I always loved trying out the sliding puzzles.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Island Cave
    Desert Ruins
    Ancient Tomb

^ These three, simply because that's where you get the Regis, and I love fighting them... and their themes are some of the best in the game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably Mt. Pyre and Granite Cave... only because they have awesome music :3

Back