• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite B/W boss.

Fav boss

• Momorito

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Alder

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Ghetsis

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
  • There are alot of boss battles at Pokemon B/W.. who is your favorite, and why?
    Ghetsis
    Cynthia
    Momorito
    Alder

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hay hay, the only "bosses" that aren't really covered by other threads are Alder, Cynthia and Morimoto [plus Ghetsis]. And tbh, the elite four wouldn't really fit into the big "four" bosses. Since well, you've got favourites for gym leaders, and opinions of N, and favourites out of Cheren / Bianca. Sooo, going to edit the rest out of your thread and leave it at just them. :3

As for me, Ghetsis', since I haven't actually battled the others /laazy :x

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Cynthia because she's strong, she's also a good challenger/trainer and she has a Garchomp!

Years
  • Cynthia.

The only champion to travel from her home region to kick your ass. She's downgraded as far as I'm concerned, by using Braviary in her team.

Dunno why her theme Pokemon is Garchomp...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like both Cynthia and Alder, the former for making a comeback from Gen IV and being as gorgeous as ever, and the latter for having a cool hairdo and Volcarona.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • I'm going to say Cynthia just because she's pretty cool and I love her design. She was a bit too easy, but still like battling against her.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Cynthia: gArChOmP LV77! WhAt iS tHaT?
    Alder: Volca- Wait! That's the pokemon that team plasma needs.
    Ghetsis: Song at 1 minute and 30 secs. DEEEEEEEEEENIS. DEEEEEEEEEEEENIS. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIS. DEEEEEEEEEENIS.
    Momorito: Creator of both games.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Cynthia, Ghetsis should of been a LOT more serious and stronger. Like no items allowed in battle *Embargo*? >:D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm in a tie between Ghetsis and Alder. Ghetsis being the best villain in the main series Pokemon games and his Hydreigon was pretty intimidating, and alder for being the first champion to make extensive use of bug-types and his epic theme music.

I vote against Cynthia as a rule...my opinion of the Sinnoh-based games are well-documented...and Morimoto hardly even counts as a character, let alone an elite boss. >_>

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • If by bosses you mean just main strong trainers, i'd have to say my fav is Ghetsis, cause he looks Bad *** with that red thing on his eye, and he's a smart maniac, lol.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Alder's battle is meh, so I choose Cynthia's. I don't remember whose Pokemon were the strongest, but Cynthia was a good challenge in my opinion.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Cynthia could easily whip out the others and i like how she has diff pokemon each time ( excluding a select few)

Locket

nothin' but a latiarse.
    Years
  • Cynthia or Ghetsis. Cyntiha because I looove how she returned from Gen IV. I really like her design ect;3.
    Oh and Ghetsis because his badassness and how that Hydregion is so intimidating even though I felt afterwards it was easy to take out.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Mine was Morimoto, since my Volcarona basically swept his whole team with such ease. Cynthia I took out her first two Pokemon, and then her Garchomp swamped me. I didnt even use Revives or Potions since i knew it would be a lost cause >_>. Havent faced Alder yet in my 5 times of beating the game... Lol. Ghetsis and his Hydreigon was a bit difficult, though it finally fell under the onslaught of my wrath ;D. Where is N? I think he counts as a boss. o.o

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Cynthia is certainly my favorite. If you're not really up there with having trained your team, her Garchomp will sweep you right down. Her Spiritomb constantly using Double Team gets SO ANNOYING! Her Milotic can be a pain, as well. Her Eelektross can really take a toll on your team, especially if you don't have Mold Breaker. Basically, my favorite opponent is whichever one is the most difficult to beat, and Cynthia is that for me. I personally think you should have been able to fight Ghetsis again, and him with a more powerful, level 75-77 team.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I think the percent measurements are off you may want to check those

I personally think you should have been able to fight Ghetsis again, and him with a more powerful, level 75-77 team.

That would be kool if you could fight him from his jail cell or something XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • lol, I'd say Alder was the worst out of all four on those list. I mean, three Bug-types. Really?

Morimoto had a good team, I guess. But I still don't see why he would have all three monkeys, and a Swoobat.

Ghetsis was pretty awesome. Level 54 Hydreigon? hell to the yeah.

Cynthia. Oh Cynthia. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back