• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Bad Guy

Fav Bad Guy?

• Butch and Cassidy

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Jessie, James, and Meowth

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Giovanni

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • The Collector (from 2nd Movie)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Gary ('cause he messes with Ash)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Deoxys (from Movie 7)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Red Deoxys, going by evilness. He actually kicks up the destruction a few notches... Plus, I think I read a post somewhere on this website saying that he gets decapitated. If that's true, then it really means that Pokemon is getting more serious and growing up with the generation it started with... I mean, it's only been on for almost 8 years; it had to happen sooner or later.

MewTwo is a good guy, not a bad guy... He just acts evil in Movie 1 because of his past... In MewTwo Returns, he is completely good, though he doesn't trust humans yet...

I think the Deoxys Movie is preparing us for the enemy that Ho-Oh is preparing Ash to face... That could mean it's coming soon...

Last edited:

Toruko-Jin-Selim

Big pok?mon fan!
    Years
    lawence III was the the most powerful villian before pok?mon 4 ever cause he had all the power and the powerful flying ship ^_^ but it was destroyed by lugia......maybe lawence should of put shelids on his ship to prevent any attacks but wasn't thought of, lol :D

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I voted for Team Magma, I hope they show up more in the anime. Team Magma > Team Rocket> Team Aqua

Years
    Zapchu...you can't honostly say that team roket is greater than team aqua...besides...jessie, james,and meowth arn't bad guys;neither is Gary or Mewtwo...maybe the collector...and i havn't seen the 7th movie yet...also...annie and oakly are way better than butch and cassady...and while yes...giovanni does kick but at ruling over team rocket and all...i believe it is the Iron Mask who wins this toss up...he created shadow balls and was on the verge of takeing Giovanni's place...so, i can't vote...because i'm conflicted between team aqua(because the few simalarities between them and myself) or team magma(because they are opposite team aqua and therefore are truly villians)...and on that note i have made my descision!

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I'm pretty sure she means Team Rocket as a whole.

I'd also have to agree that Rocket > Aqua, if only the fact that Aqua just seems like a bunch of goofy wanna-be pirates. Of course, they have one up on Team Rocket in that they actually achieve the goal of awakening Kyogre (not necesarily the way they want it, though).

Back