• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Battle & BGM in B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    boy, where do i start? Its all good to me, from the upbeat Rival battle music to the awsomeness of what is route 10

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

Umm Gary is not in Pokemon Black and White

anyways, my favorite would have to be the gym leaders battle music. I am not a fan of the Generation Five music.

:t354:TG
    He was talking about the remix of the Kanto Champion theme that wasn't used in the game.

Anyway, my favorites would be all of the battle music (yes, even Ghetsis'), Dragonspiral Tower/Celestial Tower/Giant Chasm and N's Castle.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I love the music in Black and White, some of my most favourite pieces would have to be:
    - N's Farewell (Honestly the best piece in the game, totally amazing, the whole impact was amazing, and N's farwell.:'<)
    - Credits/Ending Music (Also, one of the best pieces in the game, and you can't forget it, it shapes up the whole game, and such an impact, seriously.)
    - Emotion (An amazing piece of music, I always feel so emotional listening to it)
    - N's Room (It's just so cute and the music helps really well in the moment of his room, which shows N's true self in some repect)
    - Cynthia's theme (The whole moment when you meet her in Undella Town, it reminds you so much of D/P/PT, the whole piano playing, and dreading facing her Garchomp again. xD)
    - Final N Battle Music (I love how much more dramatic it is, and how it leads up from the previous battles music)
    - Elite Four battle music (It's just so epic, I love how it starts, and really fits in with the whole dramatic battle)
    He was talking about the remix of the Kanto Champion theme that wasn't used in the game.
    Actually, the music is supposed to be programmed to play during the final of the World Championships tournament.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably should've mentioned this earlier buuut from the replies here it's kinda turned mostly into a battle music thread, which is okay because the route/city music thread exists, so in turn I've renamed the title to fit in with battle music and general background music, aka the themes like N's farewell, Emotion, etc.

(I've moved a few posts there, but still, from now on only battles and background music in general, kay?)

Anyway! Personally, in terms of background music, N's farewell is best. And in terms of battle music, loving the legendary themes as well as Plasma/N's battles. ;3

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Loved final battle against Ghetsis.

After beating N I was really surprised that I had to battle Ghetsis. My mons were underlevel'd too. xD

Years

Anyway, my favorites would be all of the battle music (yes, even Ghetsis'), Dragonspiral Tower/Celestial Tower/Giant Chasm and N's Castle.

I LOVED the Gary music.

As for not being used, I have yet to test my theory as to where it might be. I pulled up Black under VGMTrans and found the Gary music under the filename SEQ_BGM_VS_WCS. I found another file named SEQ_BGM_WCS, which was the menu music for the Random Matchup Wi-Fi feature. I think it might have something to do with beating X amount of people on Random Matchup, which nobody has bothered to do.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I LOVED the Gary music.

As for not being used, I have yet to test my theory as to where it might be. I pulled up Black under VGMTrans and found the Gary music under the filename SEQ_BGM_VS_WCS. I found another file named SEQ_BGM_WCS, which was the menu music for the Random Matchup Wi-Fi feature. I think it might have something to do with beating X amount of people on Random Matchup, which nobody has bothered to do.

This thread hasn't been posted in since July and thus is dead. Use this thread instead thanks! :3
    Favorite Battle & BGM in B/W

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back