• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Battle Frontier Facility

Favorite Battle Frontier Facility

• Total voters

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I did this thread when I first joined BMGf. I also did a search here, and found that the last thread related to this was last posted in 3 months ago. This time, I'll include all the Battle Frontier facilities ever introduced (in Emerald and Platnium).

Anyway, my favorite BF facility is the Battle Factory (both Emerald and Platinum). I like the different variety of Pokemon that I can rent to battle, and it also allows me to come up with new battle strategies. The Tower comes in at a close second because I can take my trained Pokemon there and see how I fare against others.

So, what are your favorite facilities?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Castle all the way<3 I love the Frontier Brain(s) and the teams they use. And I love the way the place works. It's been a while since I've been there, though...but I did play the Castle all day just to battle the Brain and I still have that battle recorded on the Vs. Recorder, haha. Never replacing it, ever.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • Since I only have diamond and wasnt impressed with it enough to get pearl or platnum Im going to be giving my judgement off of emerald.

battle pyramid. Its fin to explore it like a maze and it tests your endurance and your ability toration your given items well.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Emerald - Battle Pyramid.
    Platinum - Battle Castle.

I just love how both of those facilities work. :3

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I like the Castle's interface, it's a fun facility.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • The battle hall and Battle pike are the easiest to navigate, but I favor the battle dome more because of Tucker's appearence lol

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Platinum sucked IMO.

Battle Dome ftw! I think I must've been 2 battles away from Tucker, ignored the red light and my GBA cut me off about 10 times.....

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Battle Dome in Emerald. Tucker is win. So are bracket-style tournaments.
    Battle Castle in Platinum/HG/SS. Point management brings a whole other strategy into play and forces you to make some sometimes tough choices before you even enter battle.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Factory for sure. It's always a lot more fun to try out pokemon and strategies that you wouldn't use otherwise plus, if you lose, it doesn't reflect on your hard-trained pokemon. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I liked the Battle Pike best, cause it was just wandering around. I was really, really lucky when I played it~

Years
  • I like the Pike because of its evil tricks and ever annoying Shuckle, the Factory, because if you get the right team you are unbeatable (Latias, Milotic, Latios) and finally the Battle Dome, because it's just tournaments and it reminds me of the manga and the tournament at the end of the emerald arc.

Years
  • I really love the Battle Hall. There's just something about being able to choose who you battle and how many times. I also like the fact that it's one on one and how tense it gets. I also like the Battle Arcade, but not as much as the Battle Hall.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    the battle factory, i can sit there all day and battle there

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • My top 3 are:
    The Battle Factory (Emerald)
    The Battle Dome (Emerald)
    The Battle Pike (Emerald)
    I enjoyed taking those on. They were tough at times, but they built me some suspense.

Hiyappu_Storm

Aqua Monkey Storm!
    Years
  • I like the battle factory (more in emerald) because you can use pokemon you have never used and see how good they are and you can learn some really good movesets.

I also like the battle dome in emerald because it's cool looking at your opponents and trying to guess who wins and you can create strategies for your team to beat your opponent because you get to see their pokemon.

Back