• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Beginning Weak Pokemon?

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
    What is your favorite of the Normal types that are always at the beginning of the game?
    -Raticate (And Rattata)
    -Furret (And Sentret)
    -Linoone (And Zigzagoon)
    -Bibarel (And Bidoof)

Mine is Linoone and Zigzagoon.

Also, if anyone can tell me how to make a poll, that would be great. (I know where the little Post a Poll thing is, but idk where I write the options)

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, none of those are normal type.

But I like Bidoof/Bibarel. The water typing that it gains on evolution makes it the perfect HM Slave. I have 3 Bibarels in my box in Diamond with different HM combinations on them.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Flying types? Linoone? Zigzagoon? Raticate?
    I'm assuming you mean normal types, and I"m gonna go ahead and answer your question.
    My favorite is clearly Joey's Ratatta.
    I mean, it's in the top percentage of Ratattas!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Umm...don't you mean the normal types? o.O
    I prefer Sentret & furret but for most powerful I'd say that goes to Bibarel (even though bidoof is a lame duck). I hate Zigzagoon (couldn't even pronounce its name when I was younger)..and Linoone is ugly to me.

oh and to make a poll all you have to do is press the edit button and thread tools and it should be under there. There should be a few rectangular boxes that you add the poll options into...

Years
    -Zigzagoon/Linnone
    -Furret/Sentret
    -Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot

Yeah, I like the Brown/Cream colour combination pokemon.

And I'm putting Pidgey's family there as they're easily obtainable early on in ALL 4 GENERATIONS, just like Rattata/Raticate and Spearow/Fearow.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    Linoone (And Zigzagoon there in my top 10 faviorte pokemon of all time

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
    For the people who are wondering why I put Flying type, I accidentally did that because it was originally gonna be Pidgeot, Fearow, Noctowl, Swellow or Staraptor, but I changed it.

Ayselipera

The Zigzagoon line is my favorite. I think it has the best potential to stay on a team as an actual team member and not a HM slave. I also think they have the best design out of the other normal starting Pokemon.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Pidgey of course! And also Poochyena and Starly. Good exp when they're at lv. 4, and also they make a good 2nd pokemon for the team 8D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bidoof is one of my favourite Pokémon so it gets the honour of being my favourite fodder beginning Pokémon.

It made a pretty good HM user, too.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Raticate and Linoone. They actually look somewhat intimidating unlike the other two. :D

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
    Fear Ratattas, I mean it's top percentile!
    Also, dare I share it...
    Favorite Beginning Weak Pokemon?

Back