• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite beverage (drink)?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Milo! <3
    I drink it every school day.

Those who don't know what it is, it is a milk beverage with chocolate and malt.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Water. It's cheap, if not free, in most restaurants.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Red Bull and mango juice, everything else is chosen if those aren't available.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oceanspray CranGrape, Vanilla Milkshake, or a Shirley Temple.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Technically, Mountain Dew is my favorite thing to drink. Stuck with it for over eight years, but a few months ago I decided to give it a rest. Then I switched to Lime Diet Coke, because I figured that if I was going to drink a looot of soda, it might as well be something that's better for me in a way.

I love Lime Diet Coke now. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm tired of coke ha,anyways my favorite drink is Mountain Dew or Water comes second.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    You can't beat an iced glass of water! It's so cool and refreshing, especially after a run. It restores your strength and is essential for life. There's no stingy feeling that soda brings, rotten taste that comes with milk at times, discusting taste with juices, or anything that produces choking phlegm. Water is amazing. <3

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    COKE COKE COKE

I love coke. I drink it all the time and it's usually the drink I have the most. I do like drinking Mountain Dew and Water. Sometimes even milk or chocolate milk, if you count those as beverages. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    My favorite beverage would probably have to be either Coke, or Dr. Pepper. I've liked both since I was a little kid, so It's a difficult choice. If I had to choose between the two, I would have to go with Coke, just because that's what I've been drinking lately.

Back