• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite boy in manga

favorite boy in manga

• Red

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Green

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ruby

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Emerald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wally

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Diamond

• Pearl

• others (please list)

• Total voters

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Green! definatly i also like pearl a bit and silver too

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Silver ftw. He's just has that badass thing, and it was different from the other rivals, the other ones were kinda like friends with the hero.

Ed Phoenix

Perfection matters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Green gets my vote.

Red gets second, and Ruby gets third.

Everyone else gets fourth. =P

Orenji-chan

Jadeshipping Otaku
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    I would have to say Silver or Green. I have a small crush on both of them because of their looks. ;D

It's because Silver's so much cooler, in my opinon, than a lot of the Pokemon Special males in the manga. I mean, he went through a lot of hard times while being a Masked Ice Child. And well, he's not really friends with anyone, a loner. I think that's the reason I like him so much.

Onto Green, I just don't really have a reason. His pokemon, his attacks and his attitude are just really appealing to me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Diamond and Pearl??? Who are they?

I like Ruby the most as.... I don't want to spoil the fun as it contains lots of spoilers.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    Originally posted by Dragonus
    Diamond and Pearl??? Who are they?

I like Ruby the most as.... I don't want to spoil the fun as it contains lots of spoilers.

yay! another Ruby fan! (woot!) Oh and Diamond and Pearl are the new peoples for the Diamond and Pearl arc of the pokespecial! Diamond looks like Lucas from the video game and Pearl looks like that rival dude in the game :)

Back