• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite brands of Beer

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Big Boss, a Polish porter; Shiner Black, black lager; Guinness, Stella, a Dutch beer I had once called Claro, Corona Extra.

Years
    I haven't found a beer I've liked yet. I just can't get over the taste of any of them. I prefer mixed drinks.

Unless Mike's Hard Lemonade counts. 8) But I don't, personally.

Years
    Anyone like Bud Light Lime? It was my first beer I drank regularly for awhile till I got some other stuff, now I will only drink it if it's all there is. My friend LOVES it though. I really like corona.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm going to answer this in an unconventional way. Since I don't drink yet work in a liquor store, I'm going to base my answer on what is less of a pain in the you-know-what to transport places.

The Corona boxes are bigger than normal boxes and quite heavy, so they suck. Also, the box design is boring to look at. Budweiser boxes are massive so I hate them too.

Tbh I think my favourite is VB. The boxes are short so I can fit 7 of them on my trolley at any given time, which makes it a lot faster loading them from the delivery bay into the cool room lol.

Favorite brands of Beer

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I don't like beer much.
    Liqour is quicker!

But I drink whatever I can get, really. King Cobra's, Mickey's, Keystone or whatever.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    The only beer I can drink without throwing up is Budweiser, Bud Light, and Old Milwaukee.

I'd rather have a girlie drink, though. Wine Coolers, and liquor with soda or juice. Anything sweet, really.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Coors Light, Corona and Blue Moon are my favorite, and there's this other one, but I can't remember the name. But yea, all other ones make me want to throw up. Can't stand 'em.

Back