• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite candy?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • I like a lot of candy, but if I had too choose I would go with Skittles Wild Berry Flavor. Most be good since it was release the year I was born. Mint Skittles were pretty good as well. Tropical is probably the second favorite in terms of Skittles though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't actually like candy all that much. :/ The only candy I eat are Skittles because they're the only ones I find delicious. I could eat Skittles all day, srsly.

Years
  • I can't pick out a favorite, so I just made a list. 8) I might have a candy problem.

- Cadbury Creme Eggs: Chocolately creamy goodness! Why are they only around during Easter season?? I would buy them all the time if I could. :( They also have really good caramel chocolate bars that I pick up sometimes.
    - Several sour candies: Warheads, Sour Skittles, Shockers, Sour Punch Straws... I really miss Sour Starburst, too, can't find that anymore.
    - Several kinds of chocolate. Dove's a really awesome brand. Sometimes I buy Lindor Truffles, soooo delicious, but since they're so expensive it's really rare that I pick some up. I love Milka bars to death, got addicted to them when I was living in Germany, but in the US I've only seen them at Target, which isn't a place I regularly shop. (How could I forget to check for Milka bars when I was there last??)

Ayselipera

As long as it's chocolate I like it. Almost anything fruit flavored like Skittles as mentioned above is disgusting. It has to be real chocolate by the way. White chocolate doesn't count!

Overall my ideal candy is just a bar of chocolate. A Hershey's bar for instance is perfectly fine and satisfying. I also love peanut butter so candies like Reese's Cups are amazing. I especially love the holiday Reese's that are shaped like Christmas Trees, Pumpkins, Easter Eggs. They may even have a heart one now that I think about it, I'm not really sure. Oh, and of course the mother of all candies/sweets Ferrero Rocher! The nutella on the inside is indescribable<333

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Every single kind of Starburst, Twix, and Jelly Beans! Twix is about the only chocolate I eat, everything else I eat is fruity candy :D

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • All Time: Cadbury ASTROS (candy coated chocalate, with a crunchy cookie center) & black licorice 'gummies' (babies, ju-jubes, and similar)

Current: Twizzler's Super Nibs (cherry) & those watermelon slice gummies & POCKY sticks

NOTE: I'll eat black licorice gummies, but hate anything else to do with black licorice flavor as it makes my mouth feel as though I got tobacco in my mouth.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My favorite chocolate candies are Kit Kat and Hershey's. My favorite non-chocolate candy is Nerds (grape flavored).

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I am addicted to chocolate. I usually have it at least once a day (I know, it's very sad), but it's usually just a little piece or two. It makes me happy, so why not?

Vindra

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    I used to love fruit candies the best, especially Skittles.

But lately, I love candy bars. Three Musketeers is so delicious!

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    i believe candies is similar to sweets so uh, hersheys, kisses, toblerones, nerds, kitkat, and skittles! they are yummy.. mmmm.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Technically as long as it's sour I'll eat it. I have like this craving for sour stuff especially Sour Gummi Snakes.
    Sure has alot of sugar but I still love it XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I loooove gummi rings. Stawberry, peach, blue raspberry and apple. <3

I've been on the lookout for the cherry ones for a while, and to no avail have I found them. :(

Back