• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Candy

Kim

Years
    Cadbury Crunchies...hard to find them in America, at least for me. I prefer European and organic chocolates and candies to the crap in American stores.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I don't much like candy, but when I do have a piece, I like:
    Swedish Fish
    Marshmallow Peeps
    Jolly Ranchers
    any other hard and/or fruit-flavored types.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Gummy bears. They're like crack to me.

I also love chocolate-covered raisins for no real reason. And peanut butter cups of any variety.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Most food I eat is mostly junk food (chips, burgers, etc) but when I get a chance to eat lollies I usually reach for a pack of Starburst.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hmm, let's see...

- Skittles and Starburst
    - Hershey's creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds
    - Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars
    - Gummies, especially those gummy sharks and frogs and those huge gummy snakes.
    - Those cream-filled egg things (Since it's almost Easter :3)
    - Dove chocolate, because I think Dove is one of the only companies that makes good plain chocolate.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    I like basically every candy in the world, but I would have to say Twix is my favorite because of the cookie inside~

Years
    I like sour strawberry punch straws <3 It's a gummy stick, pretty much. There's also another brand of them, I like them.

After that, almost any sour candy. Yay~

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Chocolate! ANything chocolate is fine with me. Carmeal too. I haven't had chocolate in a long time. My favorit kingis Twix if I had to say one at this moment but I like anything chocolate.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Skittles, and most kinds of chocolate will do for me.
    The ones without nuts of course.

Back