• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Character? (Limited options, sorry)

Which of these is your favorite character?

• Ash

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Misty

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Brock

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Professor Oak

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Jessie

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • James

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    For a Stats project, I need to collect data on people's favorite character in Pokemon. I wasn't there when my partner made up the question, so I'm sorry if your favorite character isn't one of the options!

So, out of the following, who is your favorite?
    Ash, Brock, Misty, Pikachu, Professor Oak, Jessie, James, or Meowth?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Looks like this is related to the anime so I'm gonna kick it over there. May I suggest clicking "thread tools" at the top, then adding a poll with the options?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Thanks

I'm new here... But I was told the people are nice and will probably help with my data collection. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    i voted for oak.i dont like any of this 8 characters.but my favourite character is cynthia

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I voted for James, it's a funny guy. But I like the other characters too, 1st gen anime rocks.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Out of the listed characters, I'm saying Ash. He's headstrong, though a bit reckless, but he still gets things done.

Out of the unlisted characters, May. She's cute and she developed a lot as a trainer during her travels with Ash.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Gah, only the Kanto characters? D:

Out of them, I just said Meowth. He had sparks of genius but they never ended well in their schemes. Until recently. So yeah. He also has those little episodes of compassion and empathy, especially with Tyson's Meowth. And he can be the interpreter of other Pokemon. That's a good ole niche.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Meowth. Ever since I was a child I loved Jessie, James and Meowth... But since I could only vote for one, it would have to be Meowth. If had to choose anyone else off the poll, it would be a tie between Paul and Trip.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Voted for James. He was such a cool and funny guy, unlike the other two, that is, until the start of the Best Wishes series.

Years
  • BROCK!! HE was badass when they first introduced him, He is the only one who even checks out women, often. But my fav. pkmn character is Volkner.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Jesse. She's a crack up tbh; or moresay she used to be a crack up. B/W have turn her into a senseless minion imo. I loved her crazy outbursts and I loved her little squeal!

Back