• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Character? (Limited options, sorry)

Which of these is your favorite character?

• Ash

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Misty

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Brock

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Professor Oak

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Jessie

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • James

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Without question, Jessie, James, and Meowth pre-Unova. All three were well developed, interesting characters with substantial amounts of depth and complexity. Additionally, they provided the series with excellent comic relief. In the end, I voted for James, though. He was such a goofy sweet heart :)

As for the twerps, I have never been fond of any of them with the exception of May. While I hated her main rivals (Drew and Harley), I thought she was a likable character with a well rounded personality who underwent interesting growth over the course of her Contest arc. I also felt she provided the show with some amusing humor.

Back