• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite chocolate

favorite chocolate

• Total voters

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
  • is your favorite chocolate
    milk
    white
    or dark chocolate

select your awnser in the poll
    i like dark chocolate

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • MILK CHOCOLATE BRO. I don't eat much chocolate, but I enjoy it when I do. Goes well with a delicious cup of coffee or a nice beer, I tell ya what.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I like both Milk chocolate and White chocolate. Dark Chocolate isnt sweet enough for me usually but I will eat it sometimes and it's good in deserts and things like hot chocolate where you want a lot of chocolate flavor.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Dark chocolate all the way for me, they go with cherries and coconut better than anything else which has me sold as soon as I see a Mounds bar at the store.

Years
  • Milk chocolate is delicioussss. ;__; It's really the only one I can tolerate, though I haven't eaten plain old chocolate on its own for probably a year now. Too sweet and makes me feel a bit sick, but even then I still like it. XD;

Dark's too bitter and white is all right, but milk's still the best!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Milk Chocolate is my choice, sadly I had to quit eating chocolate a lot, all chocolate bad for my health. Once a month I'll eat a few pieces of chocolate

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Hershey's Special Dark is the only chocolate I enjoy eating by itself. The others are good melted and stuff, but not by themselves.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Milk chocolate is definitely my favourite but I feel really bad for choosing it in the poll now because I love white chocolate too and white chocolate has had no votes :(

I eat some dark chocolate, but I'm not a fan of it in general. Not enough sugar :P

Years
  • It's a toss-up between milk and dark. It really depends on my mood, which one I really want. In terms of what I eat most, it'll be milk chocolate.

White chocolate is the devil, though. I avoid it at all costs. >:(

Back