• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite City?

Years
    Out of all of the pokemon games, which city is your favorite, and why? What kinds of cities would you like to see more in future games?

My favorite would have to be Celadon city... Mainly because it's big, but also bcause it sort of reminds me of that 'at-the-mall' feeling, y'know what I mean? The brick pavement, the large department store, the game corner... Yeah, Imo, Lilycove has too much greenery (LOL yes I know that sounds horrible, haha), Saffron is too uniform (going from one row of buildings to the next), and Goldenrod is too... Yellow XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I like Azalea, Fucshia and Mahogany. But I do like Blackthorn/Fusube too. ^_~
    Azalea: something about being in the south and around the forest and with a bug-type gym has a nice summer feel to it.
    Fucshia: not only does the song go perfect with it but the memories of a past lifetime not far bring back nastalgic
    Mahogany: it has that Pocono mountain feel and the song is SOOO nastalgic
    Fusube: one word "Clair"

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Lilycove, Slateport and Eureuk (Something like that)

Personaly, Lillycove is my favorite. It has a lovely melody, a superstore (Where you can buy secret base items! :3)

I also like Slateport for it's nice market and the general salty feel.

Finaly Eureuk as it's almost a sad little town with the ashes of buildings, and the littke song that goes with it.

I think that Ruby/Saphire did a very good job in creating the cities.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Yeah, Goldenrod is the best Johto city. Im never really thought about this but Cerulean is good, one word: Unknown Dungeon. It is where I've spent the most time in FR.

Back