• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

• Red

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Purple

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Black

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • White

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I hate color.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love all the colors!

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don't understand the question.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • I'm not telling you ;)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
  • Oh, your contribution doesn't need to be re-expressed in this matter, Haruhi. Your lips choose to stay zipped and shut tight as should the state of the zip on MJ's pants persist in the presence of unripe tomatoes, myesh?

Still, I'll go out on a limb and guess with as much accuracy as a bat would soaring in pure sunlight that you prefer a colour close to, hrm, how does one say, lily?

Either way, nobody should take notice to the nonesense that this blowfish has just spewed.

The colour to be is orange, myesh?

Myesh, I know.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    ...Alright. Well, I don't see my favorite color up there. It really shouldn't be missing from the play list as I'm sure many would agree with me when I say the most dominate color the world has to offer is Juice~

That's exactly why my favorite color is Juice~

Back