• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Crepe?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • So I was eating a crepe(how else would a random poll appear) and was wondering how does PC like their crepes! I'm eating a special crepe that I made for my store that combines smoked gouda, Genoa Salami, Mushrooms, and Cream Cheese. Believe it or not its a very tast crepe and I love it so much.

Bay

Years
  • Not sure what a crepe is until I check google. XD Anyways, been a while since I ate them. Hm, I favorites are ones with blueberries and apple filling. So yum. :3

Last edited:

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i don't have a specific favourite crepe - they are ALL delicious. :]

Years
  • The only crepe I have ever had is one with a raspberry and cream cheese filling. It was really, really delicious. Pity I don't know how to make them.

...actually, I think I had another one as well (something with meat and cheese in it?), but the raspberry one was definitely better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I like mine with fruit.
    Spoiler:

My, does that look appetizing.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I can't imagine eating a crepe other than as a desert and only if it has chocolate.
    actually, we have a creperie in my town and it makes all kinds - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert crepes. they are sooo delicious!

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
  • OMG Mitchman your crepe recipe was delicious!!!!!!
    sometimes i put steak and soy sauce in my crepes, other times i load them with butter and brown sugar... i have also filled them with mashed potatoes and sour cream, it was pretty good.... i have also tempura fried crepe's they are delicious!!!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well I've only had Sugar and Chocolate Nutela Crepes before in France so I'll say Sugar :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, I have never eaten one before. I think Id prefer the more sweet/dessert kind better though.

Back