• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen favorite cries of Black & White

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    of the Black & White Pokedex (Unova) only, what are some of you favorite Pokemon cries?

for me, Reshiram, Sigilyph, & Minccino has a pretty awesome cry... I like going up to various Minccinos on the field or in buildings or whatever and hit the talk button just to hear Minccino's cry...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like the cries of Zoroark, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Fraxure, the legendary musketeers, Volcarona, Archeops and Scolipede.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love Audino's, it's so cute how it says "meep meep" :3 Herdier's is also adorable, but Stouland's is scary. As for Pignite/Stunfisk I'm not a fan of their cries at all. :x

Victini's is also annoying after a while, really. OH and I like Scraggy's. As a whole most of the cries this generation were pretty good, in comparison to previous generations.

pikeevee

Aipom fan. =3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    I love whimsicott's cry, and swoobat's cry. They are just so cute sounding! ^^

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I know very few cries of the 5th gen, I think I like Victini's cry and Minccino, and Haxorus. Those are about the only ones I know that I like, so probably they're not at all my favourite. And I don't like Stunfisk's cry.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    Basically, Reshiram. Zekrom has a cool sound but Reshiram's makes You go "O_O Wow"
    I had the exact same feeling for Dialga's cry...amazing..and cute :P
    I admire Haxorus cry, man I LOVE THAT BEAST! His sound is much more like an ignition of a machine of mass destruction (which is what haxorus really is B) )
    I usually like those cries that are much more like of an "Ignition" xD
    Sounds such as Haxorus, Emboar, and Samurott...but Haxorus beats them all B)
    The Hydreigon cry as well....it is so epic and really reflects a Monster.
    Krookodile too! As I said, ignition xD

Let's see.......Mincinno? Yeah its nice. Also......maybe Lilligant?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Audino's is veerrryyyyy cute, I love it! Meep meep! Really detest Stunfisk's though, it's just... Bleh. I see most people seem to think this too, haha.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think Pidove has a realistic pigeon cry (and I guess "dove" too). I don't know how to explain how it sounds in terms of a word like "meep meep", but you can look it up.

Servine also has a nice er, high-pitch cat screech.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
    Yeah, Pidove's sounds sort of realistic. Also, Audino's is nice, like it has already been stated.

But my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE one is definetely Chandelure's. Or Galvantula's. Really, just compare any Gen 1 cry to any Gen 5 cry and anyone could be your favorite. Really, those were a nightmare. Nothing but electronic beeps.

...I don't really hate Stunfisk's so much, at least it's realistic. But it wasn't nice either. :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I agree, Stunfisk's cry is totally suitable for its nature (and by nature I do not mean Relaxed, Naughty, Calm or anything of the given). It's kind of like a "deeeerp fart".

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
    Of all the B/W cries, I must say that Scolipede and Haxorus have amazing cries. They sound much better than their voices in the anime.

I agree. I've actually always hated the way they're voiced in the anime..

My favorites are Scolipede and Whimsicott.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
    To be perfectly honest, Sawk has an amazing cry. Hands down the best of Unova. I've used him in all of my runs so far (except my first one, because I was playing White.)

Another that I quite like is Sewaddle, I'm not sure why.

Last edited:

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
    I really liked Hydreigon's because it sounded very monstrous and Krookodile's because it was quite cool. Reshiram & Zekrom's were pretty nice too, actually.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Of all the B/W cries, I must say that Scolipede and Haxorus have amazing cries. They sound much better than their voices in the anime.
    How could I forget Scolipede! Its cry sounds like some sort of machine, but it's pretty epic if you ask me. And Whimsicott's "woowrrooar" (I totally fail at explaining their cries, tbqh) is endearing!

Dwebble anyone? The cry for this Pokémon is so adorable. n______n

Back