• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite cute pokemon

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    favorite cute pokemon

JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE

I love Gulpin, he was actually the first one that came to mind when I saw this thread. :D
    Aside from Gulpin, I think Kecleon is pretty adorable. It's so quirky. x]

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm afraid that it is a tie between bidoof, probopass, and carnivine. D;
    All the cool people have manstaches.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Mine is Torchic !
    It is so small and nice...
    And his pose in the anime and his colours ... definetly . I gotta be with him !!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    My favourite Pokémon is Typhlosion.... Not only is it pretty and strong and a fire Pokemon, but it is also a very adorable Pokémon.
    For proove, I'd like to direct you to "Raikou: Legend of Thunder". The scene of Kenta brushing Typhlosion makes me go "aww" every time I watch it.

Second one is Raichu. <3

Next in line are Pokémon like Flygon, Mudkip, Torchic, Charmander, Squirtle, Wartortle, a lot of the Eeveelutions and many more. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Squirtle! My first favorite PKM. I love the way it withdraws into its shell. (don't know why! Just kute ^^)

AshAngel899

Ash Ketchum/Satoshi <3
    Years
    i like Glacion, Pichu and Pikachu, chikorita, oddish skitty,chimecho eeveelutions, dratini JIRACHI and ASHACHU

Back