• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite DB/DBZ/DBGT Character

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Who is your favorite db/dbz/dbgt character? my favorite character is Gohan from the cell saga (DBZ). he was the best fighter when he was just a kid!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    My favorite's Gohan from The Cell games too.I also like Trunks (future)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    heehee. i forgot about future trunks. he's my second favorite. i also like how he first turns supersaiyan in "The History of Tunks". it was a touching moment. i like it how he killed frieza when he got to the past.

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
  • Vegeta

I'm sorry but i'm a die hard VEGETA fan. He has the deepest story, best personaly and his attack's are all origial. :cheeky:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • im a ss4 gogeta fan! hes insanely powerfull and his hair remeinds me of rurouni kenshin... and hes the only one to have the reddish pink hair...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i also really like kd goku, hes funny and pretty cool for an adult in a kiddy body...but its funny when those robots are scanning his powerlevels in the tube and it goes off their charts and they say hes only a littl kid...hhehe

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ehehehe... future Trunks for me. ^_^; <insert fangirlish squee here> Lol, a couple years ago I was obsessed with him and all. X3 After him I would have to say it's Vegeta. ^_^;

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Lightning said:
    Ehehehe... future Trunks for me. ^_^; <insert fangirlish squee here> Lol, a couple years ago I was obsessed with him and all. X3 After him I would have to say it's Vegeta. ^_^;
    me2 exactly, Future trunks was da bomb, it was so cool when he kille both Kingcold, and Android Freeza!

Years
  • i like gohan- buu saga gohan
    trunks- kid future and dbgt
    pan- sayz hillarious in the jap eps
    goten- funny
    goku- never grew up (mentally)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    I've always liked Cell. Because he has the powers of most of the main Z warriors, and a few villians too. And I like all of the characters that he had traits of. So he's like a combination of all my favorite characters.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2005
    Goku he is awsome the most powerful warrior and the coolest character.

SSJ4 Metallica

Crown Royal
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Ehehehe... future Trunks for me. ^_^; <insert fangirlish squee here> Lol, a couple years ago I was obsessed with him and all. X3 After him I would have to say it's Vegeta. ^_^;
    Like father like son as they say...... :P

ANYWAY, my favorite sole character is Vegita. Goku may possess the power 'n all, but Vegita's got style. :cool:

My favorite fused character is Vegito. I haven't seen Gogeta yet, but Vegito carries on Vegita's coolness and style while having the power to back it up. ;)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hmm....I thought this thread was long gone! XD

my list of fav:
    Gohan (cell saga)
    Majin Vegeta
    Future Trunks
    Goku
    Piccollo (sp?)